Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 back and maintain their shape AND get chances
Frankly, we created more dangerous situations than they did. We just failed to execute that final ball or shot.

Their attack was far more tame, training ground stuff.

Winning 3 points against City is the same as winning 3 points against Leicester, same difference if you lose against City and lose against a shit Man U, 0 pts is 0 pts. 1 point is 1 point. The feeling might be very different.

And drop the personal insults aye.
All true but for me personally it's a real bummer to be Bentacur's toe away from winning at a ground we haven't won at four 11 years. Before that? Fuck knows.

For the lads though, they must be so proud. Took a difficult, high risk gameplan and played it to almost perfection.

Klopp is a cry baby loser. He complained about the same things the first time we played this season. He should be mad at himself that he’s so dumb he couldn’t figure out how to counter Conte twice.

He knew what was coming and did nothing about it.....

Just a shame no comms/interviewer has the balls to call him out on that.

1Liverpool356483
2Man City346383

Tuesday 10th May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Aston Villa20:00Liverpool

Tuesday 17th May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Southampton19:45Liverpool

Sunday 22nd May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Liverpool16:00Wolverhampton Wanderers

Sunday 8th May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

Wednesday 11th May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Wolverhampton Wanderers20:15Manchester City

Sunday 15th May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• West Ham United14:00Manchester City

Sunday 22nd May​

PREMIER LEAGUE​

• Manchester City16:00Aston Villa

I'll be at the NLD .........

Nervous Women GIF by Worcester Warriors
Your evening will be amazing !!

All true but for me personally it's a real bummer to be Bentacur's toe away from winning at a ground we haven't won at four 11 years. Before that? Fuck knows.

For the lads though, they must be so proud. Took a difficult, high risk gameplan and played it to almost perfection.
We could/should have beaten them many times before tonight. Multiple games where we were the better side and came away without a win.

Pffftt....

Solid enough bus park defensively against slightly fatigued looking Liverpool, but we really didn't give them much to think about offensively at all.

Not ruined my weekend, but not exactly got my sperms packing their suitcases either.

Last edited:
Pffftt....

Solid enough bus park defensively against slightly fatigued looking Liverpool, but we really didn't give them much to think about offensively at all.

Not ruined my weekend, but not exactly got my sperms parking their suitcases either.
Sperms don't have suitcases. Maybe trunks for the swimming?

Nor did they.

As I said, solid enough defensively, but they managed to limit us to an XG of 0.12 if you take off Son's goal, without parking a bus themselves. Their X/G was ten times that without their goal.

If all we wanted was a draw then yippee, job done, but if we wanted more then it was all a bit underwhelming.

Neither team did enough too deserve to win it, but at least they were trying to. Felt like we were just doing nothing but trying to stop them.

I can live with a pragmatic performance, but if we are going to laud it, it needs to offer more offensively, even on the counter than we did today. We offered virtually nothing.

As I said, solid enough defensively, but they managed to limit us to an XG of 0.12 if you take off Son's goal, without parking a bus themselves. Their X/G was ten times that without their goal.

If all we wanted was a draw then yippee, job done, but if we wanted more then it was all a bit underwhelming.

Neither team did enough too deserve to win it, but at least they were trying to. Felt like we were just doing nothing but trying to stop them.

I can live with a pragmatic performance, but if we are going to laud it, it needs to offer more offensively, even on the counter than we did today. We offered virtually nothing.
You do realise Liverpool are probs the best team in the world at the moment, don't you?

Hojbjerg’s chance not counted on xg. Probably a better opportunity than any of Liverpool’s.

Back
Top Bottom