Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't realize this when at the game, so literally just seeing this now for the first time! I'm amazed that there was absolutely nothing mentioned in the media about it (not from what I've seen). But this is fucking awful (and I'm someone who says players should dive for their teams to gain an advantage. Just make sure you make it a good one or else you deserve to be castrated if you don't pull it off).

This all comes from Arteta.

The guy is an open, shameless cheat and passes it on down to his players.

Vermin.

Last edited:
And a big cheers to all those who posted video from inside and outside the ground capturing the atmosphere. Means a lot to those not there.
Shark Tank Good Job GIF by ABC Network

Don't agree on the last comment. He's got them playing in a system that maximises their ability. That's far different from making players "look better than they are."

They are both average players being made to look better than there ability would usually show because of the manager and his tactics. Simple as that. So however you look at it, the manager has to take a lot of credit. That's what the best managers do - Squeeze a bit more out of players. Just look at how much players like Henderson have come on under Klopp for one of many examples.

So I'm a bit too old for the musical entertainment at the new stadium, but clearly many enjoy it so who am i to diss their fun like some old miserable cunt, going to a football should be fun so each to their own.

That said, these lyrics with this song should be sung at every game now. Fuck we are in desperate need for some new songs. I love this.

So I'm a bit too old for the musical entertainment at the new stadium...
That said, these lyrics with this song should be sung at every game now. Fuck we are in desperate need for some new songs. I love this.

Was this in the Shelfside bar? I was in the Goalline bar, it was mainly "ArseAnal get battered"
But this was pretty impressive,,, especially if they only came up with that on FT??? Maybe they did!

Still grinning.

Honestly, not trying to be peddle 'propah fan' nonsense, but winning the game like that means more to me than CL qualification. I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

Obviously, CL can produce those moments, but the odds are much slimmer!

So I'm a bit too old for the musical entertainment at the new stadium, but clearly many enjoy it so who am i to diss their fun like some old miserable cunt, going to a football should be fun so each to their own.

This would probably chart if they released it now.

Ok straight up question as I was lucky enough to be at both

Which was the bigger win

2-0 last NLD at WHL - or last night?

Bigger in terms of sentiment, occasion, atmosphere, consequence etc

To add some context. That game was obviously the last ever NLD there. The win ensured we finished above them (by a mile with games to spare) and we kept the heat on Chelsea for another week for the title.

I just realised I subliminally ordered extra Chicken doner with my Lamb kofte at Tottenham Star pre-match... (fucking lovely btw!)

Also got fried chicken on the way home.... Having fallen asleep on the bus...

I wasn't aware of what I'd done at the time... But thinking about it, maybe 'Chicken' was on my mind all along....
I wonder why??
🐓 > 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Was this in the Shelfside bar? I was in the Goalline bar, it was mainly "ArseAnal get battered"
But this was pretty impressive,,, especially if they only came up with that on FT??? Maybe they did!
Don't know where it is, I tend to stay out of earshot of the strumming. Just picked it off Twitter at random.

But, yeah I'd say this was off the cuff. I love the lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom