Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think my first foray into football forums/chat was BBC 606 and there were always Everton fans constantly on the spurs page mouthing off and explaining all the reasons they hated us.

Your not a Spurs fan if you don’t think something can go wrong. Our recent history defines it, if something can go wrong if it often does unlike Chelsea who always fall on their feet. That being said Conte is elite so even I am
reasonably confident.

I think it's reasonable to be a bit anxious...
I am pretty calm though, I'll be calm if we bottle this. A bottling of that magnitude will be too great for me to even get upset.
Exactly this.

Imagine the tables were turned.... we HAD to beat battling Everton at home, whilst 'lucky Arseanal' only had to NOT LOSE against the worst team in the PL, who had already been relegated...

Of COURSE they get THE ONE team we'd all like to have faced on the final day.... Typical Gooner luck.....

....well on Sunday, that's US that is!

Bring it on!

i5lRiZa.jpg

2 birds having a scrap. Great!

COYS

Back
Top Bottom