Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky confirmed the 3 matches they are showing are Man City v Vila Liverpool v wolves and Brentford v Leeds - don’t think BT have a live game

That's a problem then for those making their way to Norwich without tickets!
Unless a pub has a dodgy stream you wont see the game?
On the brightside Sky must think our game is a foregone conclusion?

Sky confirmed the 3 matches they are showing are Man City v Vila Liverpool v wolves and Brentford v Leeds - don’t think BT have a live game
I'd take that as a back-handed compliment.... Clearly THEY don't think anything is riding on either our game, or the one at the Emirates....

Maybe us fans need to plug in and harness some of Sky's optimism!!

I can't bloody watch this. I am not amused.

Now trying to decide between going full blackout then watching it later or just keeping up with events on my phone.

Why do 3 year olds need birthday parties?! No-one has friends at that age! Some of us still don't!

I can't bloody watch this. I am not amused.

Now trying to decide between going full blackout then watching it later or just keeping up with events on my phone.

Why do 3 year olds need birthday parties?! No-one has friends at that age! Some of us still don't!

Stream + Ipad/laptop not an option?

Mild sedative in the big bottle of fizzy pop before serving should cool proceedings down a bit.

Stream + Ipad/laptop not an option?

Mild sedative in the big bottle of fizzy pop before serving should cool proceedings down a bit.
If it wasn't a party for my boy then yea I'd find a corner while the better half kept an eye or even put my foot down and see if she'd let me not go!

I kinda like the kid though and it's not his fault so head in a screen constantly is not an option.

Serves my fault for playing, what can only be described as, a less than active role in all the planning!

Guess I'll just pop into this thread now and again. Will tape it so will sit and watch when I get home.

Last edited:
Bring it on!

i5lRiZa.jpg

2 birds having a scrap. Great!

COYS
Even their logo is budget lol

How about some detail... or a screeching canary or something.

Look at how the cock is standing proud and erect.

That's a problem then for those making their way to Norwich without tickets!
Unless a pub has a dodgy stream you wont see the game?
On the brightside Sky must think our game is a foregone conclusion?
Yes. No point in going all the way to bloody Naaaarch if there's no game being shown. What a dump.

On Monday night when the Toons beat Woolwich, everyone immediately said we had top 4 in the bag. No one for one minute thought it was not anything but a forgone conclusion.
As each day has passed, more and more are starting to realise the worst could happen.
A few doubts have started to creep in and nerves are taking over.

All I can say is if we did manage to bollocks this up, A) we don’t deserve CL football and B) We would be ruined as a club and fan base.

It’s gonna be a bumpy ride but I still fully expect a win.

On Monday night when the Toons beat Woolwich, everyone immediately said we had top 4 in the bag. No one for one minute thought it was not anything but a forgone conclusion.
As each day has passed, more and more are starting to realise the worst could happen.
A few doubts have started to creep in and nerves are taking over.

All I can say is if we did manage to bollocks this up, A) we don’t deserve CL football and B) We would be ruined as a club and fan base.

It’s gonna be a bumpy ride but I still fully expect a win.
The worst that could happen is that Winks plays. That's a nervy 90 minutes of football.
With any luck, he'll get sent off early.

It's funny, but if Woolwich had won out and we had chased them to the end but had missed out on top 4, then we'd have been gutted but proud and a little upset.

Now, with it in our own hands..... If we miss out, it will be nothing short of devastating and people are saying that they'd stop supporting if that happened!

It would be the same result, but a different journey leading to a much worse feeling.

Funny old game.

Back
Top Bottom