Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would of thought they will stick a game in at the stadium

Agree its quite common for the last match (which would be 30/31 July) to be in stadium but lots of rumours about an Israel match (but no confirmed date) and there is a Lady Gaga concert on 29 July (but in theory we should be able to turn the ground round within a few hours ). So 'dunno' !

Their support of the club is based on Sectarianism, so not a surprise they’d bring religion into it. It’s what makes Rangers/Celtic unappealing in my opinion
Yeah I know some spurs lads who go to Rangers as well but it don't really interest me at all.
Should be going in July so won't mention cretinousgoat cretinousgoat when I'm up there. :levyeyes:

Who the fuck are Rangers? QPR are a better Rangers than the Glasgow lot, who apparently had their biggest game in 50 years losing to the mighty Frankfurt!

Spurs fan/tarrier pretending to be one signed up and started insulting everyone's Mums……quote bears den.
for the uneducated a tarrier is of the Celtic minded a cuddly form of appreciation from the Glasgow Rangers.

Back
Top Bottom