Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs have Heung-Min Son and So-hyun Cho, who are Men’s and Women’s national team captains respectively., as well as AIA as sponsor, so is likely to get good support.....

Sonny rocking up to the stadium post-golden boot is going to be very popular.

They don't understand what it's like when there's 3 teams in London that are bigger and better than the only 2 clubs in their country.
small club from a small country acting like they're the dog's bollocks cos they don't there's a world outside their little bubble.

Don’t know if there are any really decent Korean BBQ restaurants in London right now but it’s hugely popular in New York (and LA) especially with tourists
I don't really know what's "decent" but there is large Korean community in the south west near Kingston, and in some parts, there are dozens of Korean resturants and shops within walking distance. The korean BBQ is really good, the kimchi in my experience has been subpar.

I don't really know what's "decent" but there is large Korean community in the south west near Kingston, and in some parts, there are dozens of Korean resturants and shops within walking distance. The korean BBQ is really good, the kimchi in my experience has been subpar.
Yes, there’s even a sizable North Korean ex-Pat community there from what I’ve read.

We’ll try and visit there next time we go back to the UK. In truth, I’ve been trying to lure Mrs G to live back in the UK —- it would be considerably cheaper and I’m homesick and can work from anywhere now — but she’s having none of it. I thought perhaps living close to New Malden might at least tempt her.

One of my neighbors, who is also English (and a tad eccentric in that British way), makes his own kimchi even though he has no Korean ties. He’s always dropping a new batch on us for Mrs G’s expect approval.

Appears the Jocks are underwhelmed

Apparently we aren't 'big enough' for them.

Levels of delusion.
They don't understand what it's like when there's 3 teams in London that are bigger and better than the only 2 clubs in their country.
I've done SHITS bigger than Rangers... (took some squeezing, and a burst blood vessel or two, mind...)
But still. You get the idea?!!

I'm still expecting a couple of pre-season matches to be announced - early in July more for fitness possibly players only doing 45 mins possibly local teams.

Otherwise the schedule seems to be :

13 July - K League Best Team v Spurs (in South Korea)

16 July - Seville v Spurs (in South Korea)

23 July - Rangers v Spurs

TBC likely 30/31 July - Friendly in Israel

6 August - New PL Season starts

I'm still expecting a couple of pre-season matches to be announced - early in July more for fitness possibly players only doing 45 mins possibly local teams.

Otherwise the schedule seems to be :

13 July - K League Best Team v Spurs (in South Korea)

16 July - Seville v Spurs (in South Korea)

23 July - Rangers v Spurs

TBC likely 30/31 July - Friendly in Israel

6 August - New PL Season starts
Would of thought they will stick a game in at the stadium

Back
Top Bottom