Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100 quid says when you woke up this morning you had never heard of Andy Scoulding or knew the position of assistant performance director existed.
Nope but I know that league and I know enough about it to know that it's woeful and if you were taking anyone from up there it would be John Park not another fn nobody. What role will he play? Why does levy always take one step forward followed by two backward

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

yeah i read it saying 20 days, thats the extent of skriniers injury length roughly

its clear they think they can get more out of psg or skrinier then we will pay for bastoni

Your last line was correct but Skriniar's injury has thrown a spanner in the works - he can't be sold until buyers know recovery timescales, So we might move ahead in the queue

plus I have a feeling they need to sell both Skriniar and Bastoni to raise the cash they need ..... with the other possibility being to sell Martinez

So I think our game is to try our hand for one or two of the players. 4D chess anyone ?

inter are a strange club are they not

if their players aree not for sale why are they whoring them around europe

its clear they want a bidding way between us and psg whoever gives them the most money they will sell

Oh, so you can police others but having your own posts being objected to is a no-no :cool: And anyone who dares to question your posts is a dick. Are you a policeman in real life as well?

I was responding to the content of a tweet someone posted..... (i.e. Acknowledging that it seems the Bastoni saga may not be over)

If you take issue with the content of my post; then challenge it (like I did in my OG post to you).... Otherwise; yup.... You're being "a dick".

'Bout time we moved along, wouldn't you say.....?

dumfries would be big

him and spence as options would be immense especially if hes going around or 20 mill

wonder if we can offer 80 mill for bastoni and dumfries would inter take it knowing thier financial situation
Dumfries apparently 35-40m.. good few teams interested in him.

inter are a strange club are they not

if their players aree not for sale why are they whoring them around europe

its clear they want a bidding way between us and psg whoever gives them the most money they will sell

They are trying to pretend they don't want to sell the players - and to keep fans onside, pretend the players are not leaving.

Unfortunately for them their finances are public knowledge so all the savvy clubs know they have to sell.

But which players go depends on a strange 'multi player' auction where clubs bid for different players ..... and then Inter decides how many players need to go and whether they have the right replacements lined up, Hence my 4D chess comment

and psg are in

#PSG offered 50M€ for Škriniar.

• Offer refused by Inter who are asking for €80m but could let their player slip away for €70m.
• The player has given the green light to come to Paris.
• Discussions continue.

I know PSG are a circus; but 70-80m for an injured player would be nuts.

As for 50m; they turned that down for him 2 years ago.

Anyone got a spare bucket....?

We got another melt-job here that needs scooping up in order to vacate the thread.
Do you just make up fn names and tick your own comments. Bringing in a fn numpty from rangers means searching the lower leagues ultra cheap bargains or putting your faith in an unproven numpty when you already have a star, you know that Italian bloke, the one you wife fancies. Why? Why would you? Apparently we have 150m plus and are about to step up to the big boys table so why bring in this guy. Do you understand how shit rangers are, what an utter lack of talent they have. We can't afford to bring in people like this to the club. There are some decent people up there who've managed to bring in the likes of vvd, trust me this guy ain't one of them.

He ain't gonna bring in another kulu, that's his bosses job so what will he do? Take over hitchens exact role of being utterly shit, useless and a waste of cash. Levy at it again

Do you just make up fn names and tick your own comments. Bringing in a fn numpty from rangers means searching the lower leagues ultra cheap bargains or putting your faith in an unproven numpty when you already have a star, you know that Italian bloke, the one you wife fancies. Why? Why would you? Apparently we have 150m plus and are about to step up to the big boys table so why bring in this guy. Do you understand how shit rangers are, what an utter lack of talent they have. We can't afford to bring in people like this to the club. There are some decent people up there who've managed to bring in the likes of vvd, trust me this guy ain't one of them.

He ain't gonna bring in another kulu, that's his bosses job so what will he do? Take over hitchens exact role of being utterly shit, useless and a waste of cash. Levy at it again
Talking pure shit as usual you unqualified butt nugget

#PSG offered 50M€ for Škriniar.

• Offer refused by Inter who are asking for €80m but could let their player slip away for €70m.
• The player has given the green light to come to Paris.
• Discussions continue.

I know PSG are a circus; but 70-80m for an injured player would be nuts.

As for 50m; they turned that down for him 2 years ago.
I think Chelsea will take Skriniar if they really want him by offering a deal back to Inter for Lukaku who wants to return to Inter,

However given Lukaku's transfer to Chelsea was for almost 100m, there is no possibility of Inter banking any cash from this kind of swap deal, which means Inter need to sell another big player too (plus Lukaku taking a wage cut which he's apparently willing to do)

Back
Top Bottom