Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I literally just heard the most idiotic take on Kane from a Dipper fan no less.

"Oh Harry Kane isn't world class because he's not top 5 strikers in the world..."

When he's at it, and he usually is, he's in the top 3 strikers in the world. For all round game, I'd say only Benzema could be considered as good or even better than him. And if anyone mentions Farmerdowski I'll point and laugh at them.

When he's at it, and he usually is, he's in the top 3 strikers in the world. For all round game, I'd say only Benzema could be considered as good or even better than him. And if anyone mentions Farmerdowski I'll point and laugh at them.
Beech Beech (formerly TylerB) doing his thing, preaching the Kane gospel to random football fans and stating that he's a Liverpool fan of 25 years. Caught him in the Youtube comments section on some old random videos repeating the same message over and over but this time, trying to convince people that Kane is UNDERRATED because he's English. A real English fanboy caught in the act.

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

bfzDeje.jpg

Last edited:
LOL now that simply isn't true is it?

Since Conte's first game against Everton in November
Son - 26 apps / 19 non pen goals / 6 assists = 25 goal contributions
Kane - 28 apps / 12 non pen goals / 8 assists = 20 goal contributions

So...Son had more goal contributions in less apps.

And even with his penalties, Kane had less goal contributions than Son since Conte joined.

And Harry didn't look so great in the last couple months with just 2 non pen goals in his last 10 games... and his passing looked poor...

britney spears GIF by X Factor Global
Did he steal your lunch money every day at school , get over it Harry has clearly changed. Also your PE teacher is an old man now so forgive him for giving you an atomic wedgie . You cannot go through life being this bitter it is not good for you. Your constant bile is giving me and everyone else indigestion, do you own the company that makes Gaviscon by any chance?

Last edited:
Sunday Times short Q & A with Harry yesterday (there's an exhibition in London).

Who are your best Spurs mates - "Dier and Doherty, we play a lot of golf".

Best England mates - Tripps, Walker, Maquire, Pickford. "All similar ages and we have a lot in common".

Beech Beech (formerly TylerB) doing his thing, preaching the Kane gospel to random football fans and stating that he's a Liverpool fan of 25 years. Caught him in the Youtube comments section on some old random videos repeating the same message over and over but this time, trying to convince people that Kane is UNDERRATED because he's English. A real English fanboy caught in the act.

bfzDeje.jpg

Bin vote cast for trolling, and I hope it puts your account in the ground forever.

Bin vote cast for trolling, and I hope it puts your account in the ground forever.

Thank god for that. His latest crusade of trying to make very single fucking thread about how English players are overhyped was relentlessly dull.

'If Son was English, if Dembele was English, if Kulu was English, if Julius Caesar was English..'

Shut up.

bfzDeje.jpg

You didn't catch me. You stalk me. Proper weirdo, but you do you. Just stay away from my arse.

Thank god for that. His latest crusade of trying to make very single fucking thread about how English players are overhyped was relentlessly dull.

'If Son was English, if Dembele was English, if Kulu was English, if Julius Caesar was English..'

Shut up.
He is insanely obsessed about what the English think. Of course the English will overrate English players. Just like any other country will overrate theirs. Its crazy to even argue about it. The polish or Bayern fans wouldnt say, wish we had Kane instead of Lewandowski , and the french wont think Kane is better than Benzema or Mbappe. Why would the English think someone else is better than Kane or Foden or Southgate..

Shut up.
Totally understand and I agree that his latest threads about English bias was overdone and had become dull. However, I don't think he deserves to be binned for it though as he's not a troll IMO. I get that sometimes he can be aggravating to deal with but I don't find his posts abusive nor contain personal insults which has no place in a forum.

Last edited:
Totally understand and I agree that his latest threads about English bias was overdone and had become dull. However, I don't think he deserves to be binned for it though as he's not a troll IMO. I get that sometimes he can be aggravating to deal with but I don't find his posts abusive nor contain personal insults which has no place in a forum.

He's admitted (on more than one occasion) to trolling. He finds a line of argument he knows winds people up and then repeats it over and over in every thread he can to hook someone. You don't need to be abusive or use personal insults to very clearly deliberately be aiming to wind people up. Nearly all his posts had an alterior motive (praise Kulu to get dig in on English alternative, praise Son to get dig in on Kane) and it's extremely dull.

Pretty sure Airfixx Airfixx saved a screenshot of him admitting to trolling people. He deserves to be in the bin, maybe not perma banned or whatever but if he can't just post his opinions without trying to wind others up then people are gonna get sick of him.

Im glad you changed allegiances after 25 years as a liverpool fan:contelol:

Xdombadboy is annoying as hell at times, but you have to take the L. Hes got you on this one.

How has he "got me"? He used the same comment before weeks ago, and I hardly tried to hide anything. If I say "Oh, I'm Tottenham fan of 25 years" then people won't care less as they automatically think you're just hugely biased.

You should also be binned just for saying he's not a troll when he's literally admitted as much. He's not even a Tottenham fan. Never been to a single game, and no genuine Spurs fan attacks there own players like he does every week. He's just some weird and bored foreigner with an English obsession and agenda that doesn't have a lady and gets his joy from winding others up online. Complete and utter sad act.

Since sammyspurs is no longer here he has tried so desperately hard to take up his role, but doesn't have his sense of humour and comes out with even more crap. The fact that he's actually typed my name into Facebook and the like speaks volumes on the bloke.

Last edited:
You should also be binned just for saying he's not a troll when he's literally admitted as much. He's not even a Tottenham fan. Never been to a single game, and no genuine Spurs fan attacks there own players like he does every week. He's just some weird and bored foreigner with an English obsession and agenda that doesn't have a lady and gets his joy from winding others up online. Complete and utter sad act.

Since sammyspurs is no longer here he has tried so desperately hard to take up his role, but doesn't have his sense of humour and comes out with even more crap. The fact that he's actually typed my name into Facebook and the like speaks volumes on the bloke.
Even if he did admit to being a troll he could have made it up wind people up even more. Not saying that its' right thing to do. Either way I don't let myself get wind up. He seems to have a good knowledge of club's history and players so he doesn't appear to me at least to be a troll. What's this obession that foreigner can't be a real fan? What does it matter that someone can't attend a Spurs game got to do with being a fan or not. Depending where they live it may not even be feasible financially/time wise. They may still buy merchandises or simply following the club would be enough in my view.

Even if he did admit to being a troll he could have made it up wind people up even more. Not saying that its' right thing to do. Either way I don't let myself get wind up. He seems to have a good knowledge of club's history and players so he doesn't appear to me at least to be a troll. What's this obession that foreigner can't be a real fan? What does it matter that someone can't attend a Spurs game got to do with being a fan or not. Depending where they live it may not even be feasible financially/time wise. They may still buy merchandises or simply following the club would be enough in my view.

It's hardly difficult or worthy of praise to type in Tottenham Hotspur on Wikipedia. Also, a lot of foreigners seem to have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to England and English players and he's very much one of them.

The fact that you don't think he's a troll when he's admitted that he's a troll, you need to have a word with yourself. But it is on others and myself that we allow ourselves to get worked up.

Back
Top Bottom