Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Neil Warnock increasingly reminds me of Gary Oldman as dracula
CeEtnAAWEAE4SAv

Ive seen people say that Bremer has played LCB at Torino fairly regularly so between him and Dier id expect him to move over - but then why are we signing Lenglet in that case?
IMO, in the system we have, we need a LCB that can confidently pass with the left foot. You can see how many times Davies goes wide with the ball and stretches the defenders in an attempt to find Kane or a midfielder. Dier definitely does not have that ability with his left (barely with his right), not sure if Bremer does.

Ive seen people say that Bremer has played LCB at Torino fairly regularly so between him and Dier id expect him to move over - but then why are we signing Lenglet in that case?
We must be keen to move on a couple of defenders.

Lenglet will be busting a gut to make the France squad and would be quality at LCB. Davies is guaranteed to start for wales.

Mind you I’d have thought dier would be desperate to go for England. Mystery why he’s not trusted. Would be tough for him if Bremer came.

Can’t see lenglet being the central defender. Not good in the air and wastes his amazing distribution.

Noises about Tielemans on SC.

I'll tell you this... if we get him, we might have to rename scum to Salt FC.

That'd be Yves, Charlie and Youri... who they wanted.

I've wanted Tielemans for years.

Under Conte he'd be amazing. 🙏

An unbelievable talent who i thought lost his way a bit last season. I think 25-30 mil he has a season left on his contract.

What a fucking squad we'd have from midfield to the top if we signed him.

Better options imo than Scouse.

This is so dumb of Barca, business wise, to commit away 25 years worth of a probably growing revenue stream like that. I guess it could be capped? Anyway, they probably feel it is necessary to have cash now given the mess they’ve got themselves in but i suspect they will use it to continue as before and just get in more mess down the line. Terrible mismanagement. Glad not my club.
Yeah and for what? A signing or two. Feels very short term

Scenario - Bremer signs and we keep Sarr who becomes a decent AMF.

On top of our present (last season's 11) and our new signings, Skipp back too.

That would suit me perfectly.

Probably still have change from the £150m.

Understandable but he is a fantastic player who last season was as good as any AM in the league De Bruyne excepted.

I used to think he was a show pony but his overall game is elite now.

The kid is the nuts, the Don could do a lot worse. For say 23-30 mil just twenty five years old and PL proven. Conte would kick out any bad habits that Rogers has given him.

Back
Top Bottom