Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whatever way you wanna slice it 17 x 90mins in 91 apps in 2 1/2 years is pathetic.....
Yea not really interested in the debate. Just pointing out that you said he was faking numbers and he wasnt. Really not interested in defending the fat bastard for quite a while (unlike the dumb cunts in the winks thread still crying about one of our own and other such nonsense).

Pre-season going ok at the minute ..

music video 90s GIF

Whatever way you wanna slice it 17 x 90mins in 91 apps in 2 1/2 years is pathetic.....
I know most of you want Tanguy gone and there is absolutely no redemption for him in your minds. What Château NoHo Château NoHo is trying to point out is that a fit Tanguy can have a significant impact on the team's results. And if, by any miracle, he actually gets fit and grafts he'd be an asset.

Whether that's going to happen is a different story, but that's not what is being argued, so take yer blinders off.

I know most of you want Tanguy gone and there is absolutely no redemption for him in your minds. What Château NoHo Château NoHo is trying to point out is that a fit Tanguy can have a significant impact on the team's results. And if, by any miracle, he actually gets fit and grafts he'd be an asset.

Whether that's going to happen is a different story, but that's not what is being argued, so take yer blinders off.

Far too much benefit of the doubt.... He's desperately throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks cos he has a blind infatuation with the geezer..... Seen it all before with this clown.

I agree.
But I think the chances of him getting to the standard that Conte “I want fit workers who chase till they bleed” wants is fairly slim.
Although having said that, maybe there’s a spot for a creative type amongst all the others.
When’s he’s on it, he’s great, so I live in hope.

Far too much benefit of the doubt.... He's desperately throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks cos he has a blind infatuation with the geezer..... Seen it all before with this clown.
Well, some of us believe in redemption more than others. I think we're entitled to that belief (which is not without precedent, mind) without being piled on. If, at the end of the day, we're wrong, so be it and we'll admit we were wrong. But as long as Tanguy is our player and has oodles of talent, we can hope that he will pull it together and put his talent to good use for us.

You also have to understand that individual people are unpredictable. You never know what might turn on the light bulb for someone. Call me naive, but I like to believe that there is redemption even for the irredeemable.

Well, some of us believe in redemption more than others. I think we're entitled to that belief (which is not without precedent, mind) without being piled on. If, at the end of the day, we're wrong, so be it and we'll admit we were wrong. But as long as Tanguy is our player and has oodles of talent, we can hope that he will pull it together and put his talent to good use for us.

You also have to understand that individual people are unpredictable. You never know what might turn on the light bulb for someone. Call me naive, but I like to believe that there is redemption even for the irredeemable.

I'm responding to you accusing me of being blinkered.

Believe what you like about Tanguy, please don't preach to me about how I should perceive another poster. Some of the stuff he's been chatting is utter rubbish..... And unlike yourself he certainly doesn't subscribe to some all-inclusive redemption stuff with regard to the rest of our players.

Example: In the last couple of pages he's literally dug Doherty out for being a gooner despite him actually going some way to redeeming himself over the course of last season.

Your going to bat for this bloke is misguided.

He's not even arguing redemption anyway; he's just of the misguided opinion that Ndombele's been just fine all along.

It's also very rare that I don't have the back of our players (overtly gifted or otherwise), so again; your insinuations about the 'type' of fan I am are also misguided.

Last edited:

I'm responding to you accusing me of being blinkered.

Believe what you like about Tanguy, please don't preach to me about how I should perceive another poster. Some of the stuff he's been chatting is utter rubbish..... And unlike yourself he certainly doesn't subscribe to some all-inclusive redemption stuff with regard to the rest of our players.

Example: In the last couple of pages he's literally dug Doherty out for being a gooner despite him actually going some way to redeeming himself over the course of last season.

Your going to bat for this bloke is misguided.

He's not even arguing redemption anyway; he's just of the misguided opinion that he's been just fine all along.

It's also very rare that I don't have the back of our players (overtly gifted or otherwise), so again; your insinuations about the 'type' of fan I am are also misguided.

Insufferable AND inexorable is a bad combo, pendeja.

Maybe lay off the crap drum and bass for a few weeks, clear your mind.

💊💉⚕️

Once a year, with multiple drivers, and many don't finish the race.

Toyota = reigning champs + runners up.
The engine and chassis is the part of the car that counts, no matter how many tyres and brake pads and fuel injectors were swapped out.
And the ones that finish the race, are the standard we expect as with a football team that normally finishes top 8.

The engine and chassis is the part of the car that counts, no matter how many tyres and brake pads and fuel injectors were swapped out.
And the ones that finish the race, are the standard we expect as with a football team that normally finishes top 8.
"Sports car" is not the first thing that comes to mind when Toyota is mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom