Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when I was at highschool in the USA and a guest lecturer at assembly told us why watermelons were racist. I nearly pissed myself laughing. If a yank accuses you of racism over fried chicken, just ignore them. they lost all sense of proportion 20 years ago

You're gonna have to explain this comment or retract it.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here massively by the way so I'm sure you have good intentions but you need to add a little context to what you mean because I'm gonna assume something different.

Look, if he’s willing to put 110% hard work and impresses Conte, we’ve got a good player in Ndombele. The thing is if the bridges are totally burned, or Conte is willing to give him one last chance to turn it around, even if Ndombele puts 100% effort in getting back in the team, but considering the Italian’s methods, I wouldn’t put my hopes up if I was Ndombele.

I like you as a poster, but you could use losing this too-smart-for-you, smug attitude.

There was nothing smug about my post..... Nor was there any suggestion of superiority.

And no, I didn't call you, specifically, blinkered.

Ypu replied to my post with a accusation of having "blinders"..... I assume that to be an American-ism for being blinkered?

It was a general statement. Nor did I preach. I just stated my approach to how I think about people. But sure, you can parse my words any way you want to support your conclusion about what I said, in spite of the fact that I already explained what I meant. Someone as smart as you shouldn't need to resort to that, though. It loses you arguments that you would otherwise win.

I found your tone to be condescending. I still do.....

I shan't dwell on it any further however.

There was nothing smug about my post..... Nor was there any suggestion of superiority.

Ypu replied to my post with a accusation of having "blinders"..... I assume that to be an American-ism for being blinkered?

I found your tone to be condescending. I still do.....

I shan't dwell on it any further however.
Whatever, dude...

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here massively by the way so I'm sure you have good intentions but you need to add a little context to what you mean because I'm gonna assume something different.
Hot Tub Omg GIF by Robert E Blackmon

The Evening Standard are saying that on Friday Conte will decide who to take on the plane to Korea.

I expect Ndombele to be left behind and told to find a new club. He is the complete opposite of what Conte wants in a player. He is in poor shape, he is lazy, he does not follow instructions, he is mentally soft and has a weak character.

Have ChateauHoHo and ndombaboon ever been in a debate?
Almost identical posting styles. Uncanny.
Posting style? Like what? Sentence structures? Paragraphs?
I always figured KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy was sammyspurs R.I.P.

family feud survey says GIF

This is a perfect example of Brandolini's Law in action. Brandolini's law, also known as the bullshit asymmetry principle, is an internet adage that emphasizes the effort of debunking misinformation, in comparison to the relative ease of creating it in the first place.[1] It states that "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is needed to produce it."

I've spent considerably more time trying to disprove sudoku 's dopey claim than it took to for them to make.
I think Château NoHo Château NoHo and sudoku are the same person. Same 'posting style' and willingness to defend the indefendables like ndombele and winks.

Posting style? Like what? Sentence structures? Paragraphs?

I think Château NoHo Château NoHo and sudoku are the same person. Same 'posting style' and willingness to defend the indefendables like ndombele and winks.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Winks is Spurs through and through and is a fine tidy player, but not enough of a maestro to pull out of the amount of tackles he's pulled out of over the years. He's soft.

So is/was Eriksen, but I don't recall too much grumbling about Eriksen pulling out of tackles.

Last edited:
I really think Ndombele will be staying with us, nobody wants him not even for free. Maybe Conte can get him in shape and he can have a few cameos from the bench.

Can’t believe Barcelona & Milan aren’t lining up to take him on loan. I mean after failing to nail down a starting place at Lyon having subsequently been behind Winks in a pecking order, you’d think the sky is the limit for Tanguy.

watermelons aren't racist
some sections of American society try to find racism where it isn't
that's all

I really think Ndombele will be staying with us, nobody wants him not even for free. Maybe Conte can get him in shape and he can have a few cameos from the bench.

They'll always be a club who will take him, he's a professional football player at the end of the day and his agent will be sounding out clubs (it keeps him in a job at least) Not sure if the deal will be to our liking in terms of how much we pay towards his wages but he will get a move at some point.

We'll still only in July, TW closes for most countries in September.

They'll always be a club who will take him, he's a professional football player at the end of the day and his agent will be sounding out clubs (it keeps him in a job at least) Not sure if the deal will be to our liking in terms of how much we pay towards his wages but he will get a move at some point.

We'll still only in July, TW closes for most countries in September.
Only Galatasaray have rocked up so far and he's rejected them. He's going to want to go to a top flight team. It's not only about teams coming in for him, it's also about whether he wants to go to them or not.

Back
Top Bottom