Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea fans to blame apparently...or perhaps the french police.... definitely not Liverpool fans ...

I blame Conte & Tuchel for bringing the game into disrepute....... How on earth are the sweet innocent dippers meant to not mimic what they see on their TV's when at home being idyllic family men?

It's a disgrace.

If social media accounts end up having to be linked to your ID then 80% of Liverpool fans are going to prison.

(Up from the 50% of Liverpool fans who are already in prison...)

Have to say, it really is about time people have social media accounts linked to actual people.
They need to finally be punished for the awful things they say. No verification no profile, end of.

Have to say, it really is about time people have social media accounts linked to actual people.
They need to finally be punished for the awful things they say. No verification no profile, end of.
The counter to that is its been powerful in countries with bad governments where there are less rights to protest /freedom of speech having your identity linked to an account may lead to negative consequences.

The counter to that is its been powerful in countries with bad governments where there are less rights to protest /freedom of speech having your identity linked to an account may lead to negative consequences.

It's a shit sandwhich.... As always, twats can't be trusted with nice things.

That is brilliant. Cunt saw his pricetag and ballon d'or nomination and figures he has made it like Messi.

What a clown. Romero will eat him alive.
I want Romero to goad him into violent conduct, writhe around on the floor as he's sent off, and then do this cheeky little number.

main-qimg-fa1fdfe3c77923fe16878f1dda426a67.webp

If social media accounts end up having to be linked to your ID then 80% of Liverpool fans are going to prison.

(Up from the 50% of Liverpool fans who are already in prison...)
I 100% agree. You shouldn't be able to get a social media account without a passport or birth certificate. Watch *most* (not all) of this horrid shit disappear.

Over 400 death threats to Anderson, with Palace threatening to bring the police in..

What a cowardly bunch they are. Online threats is as pathetic as it gets.
They'd all shit themselves if he confronted them in the streets...

A 6ft+ athletic Dane would frighten the life out of them...

It's pathetic and you can bet the high majority (90%) are under developed weeds who can't regulate their emotions because they aren't real men.

Last edited:
Andersen played him a blinder, it was a thing of beauty.

I was once sent off for hitting someone who had been fucking pulling on my armpit hair like an obsessive compulsive's bathroom light cord along with standing on toes etc.

Andersen is a player I wanted us to go for in the summer and suggested here more than once. I think he's top drawer. Okay, we got Romero instead. But 17 million odd for him in today's market is a bit of a steal.

Back
Top Bottom