Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp looking for 3 easy points.. Cue loads of scouse's in UTD scarves joining the melee

Just imagine if a team had faked Covid cases to get a match re-arranged....

""
"Plans for the game not happening? Yes, going home on the bus," Klopp said.

"I really hope it will not happen but if it does happen I think we get the points.

"We have nothing to do with the situation and if the supporters want the game not happening, then we cannot just rearrange the game again and fit it in somewhere in an incredibly busy season.""

Reminds me of Vertonghen, not quite as good on the ball (that said I think he's been immaculate in every game this season and brilliant against the scum on the opening day of the season) but slightly better in the air. BOTH elite in the dark arts.
Was pinging balls over to the wings behind the lb/rb against villa, it was easy and they had no answers... So a tad of Toby as well

Reminds me of Vertonghen, not quite as good on the ball (that said I think he's been immaculate in every game this season and brilliant against the scum on the opening day of the season) but slightly better in the air. BOTH elite in the dark arts.

Anderson is a good defender. We were linked when he was at Sampdoria and he'd have been a good Vertonghen replacement at the time, he actually played LCB for them too.

Anderson is a good defender. We were linked when he was at Sampdoria and he'd have been a good Vertonghen replacement at the time, he actually played LCB for them too.

Sad thing is when we were being linked with him at Fulham(?) he wasn't 'glam' enough for a fair few......

Sad thing is when we were being linked with him at Fulham(?) he wasn't 'glam' enough for a fair few......

To be fair, he was shocking at Fulham and it looked like a bit of dodged bullet. Though looking back, it just shows you probably shouldn't judge a player on a system they are playing in and simply look at the fundamentals. He was a bit ropey last year too at Palace in all honesty.

I must confess he has completly passed me by and I know, I know it's only a couple of games but he's really stood out for me this season. He's been sensational and I don't often use that to describe a player. It really annoyed me when everyone was wanking over Saliba on the first game of the season when Andersen was miles better than him, he had more passes than Saliba had touches for fuck sake (and in every single measurable stat he was better, yet Saliba got MoTM!!)

Would be an unusual punishment and I can't see The PL doing it against Man Utd.

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool should get points if Manchester United game postponed over protests​

Last updated 20 August 202220 August 2022
Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool should be awarded the points if their Premier League match against Manchester United is postponed over fan protests.

A game between the sides in May 2021 had to be rearranged after home fans marched to Old Trafford to protest the Glazer family's ownership of the club.

Another protest is planned before Monday's match, leading to fears of a repeat.

"Plans for the game not happening? Yes, going home on the bus," Klopp said.

"I really hope it will not happen but if it does happen I think we get the points.

"We have nothing to do with the situation and if the supporters want the game not happening, then we cannot just rearrange the game again and fit it in somewhere in an incredibly busy season.

"People tell us we are fine, we go there and play the game hopefully and go home. But in a situation like this, always the other team should get the points because they have nothing to do with it and they have prepared for it."

I must confess he has completly passed me by and I know, I know it's only a couple of games but he's really stood out for me this season. He's been sensational and I don't often use that to describe a player. It really annoyed me when everyone was wanking over Saliba on the first game of the season when Andersen was miles better than him, he had more passes than Saliba had touches for fuck sake (and in every single measurable stat he was better, yet Saliba got MoTM!!)
He was Fulham's best player during their last PL stint. He was even made captain despite being a loan.

Our loss is Palace's gain. Quality defender.

Right then. What does he blame this time? It was the witch in the hallway last week.

Did she get another run out?

snow white witch GIF

Back
Top Bottom