Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For situations like this. His lack of experience is not helping him earn trust from our players and fans alike. I can’t exactly convince myself he will bring out multiple plans to counter his opponents and their better experienced managers.

You just have to trust in the process mate, Levy knows what he is doing and Mason will gain experience on the job.

At the end of the day, it's not like we have huge ambitions at the club anyway, so as long as we finish above 10th and Kane breaks the PL record who cares?

Nagelsmann couldnt get a tune out of the best club and gatekeepers in Germany. I can guarantee you he knows fuck all about Spurs either. It’ll be another car crash.

The best we can hope for is Mason continues to banish Dier to the youth squad training team or bring in Graham Potter, put his Chelsea stint down to a bad nightmare, and try to rebuild something from scratch longterm beyond the Kane dynasty.

When your players are shit, there’s nothing you can do with your plan. I’m not exactly ‘Mason in’ but we can’t blame him after every single loss especially on his…what…third game?
The players aren't shit, they are massively under-performing.

If everyone performed to their abilities that we know they can produce, we're a solid top-4 side. It's unfair to expect him to turn everything around in a few games but there aren't really any green shoots of it at the moment.

The players aren't shit, they are massively under-performing.

If everyone performed to their abilities that we know they can produce, we're a solid top-4 side. It's unfair to expect him to turn everything around in a few games but there aren't really any green shoots of it at the moment.

Agreed mate.

Dier is a world class CB, Romero under good management is a calm and composed CB, we have a dominant midfield that would literally walk into most of the other big six clubs and we have the ability to smash teams going forward.

The reality is that we just have to be patient and trust that Ryan and Daniel will do what is best for the club.

Sure, it may take time, but you know, what is time? At the end of the day I once witnessed a Buddhist man remain in a handstand posture using nothing but his penis for 32 days, imagine how sore his knob was for fuck sake, I didn't see him complain once!

So it begs the question, why can't we be more patient as supporters? Get behind the team, get behind Ryan and get behind the best chairman in the world!

If the Buddhist man can do it, so can we!

Nagelsmann couldnt get a tune out of the best club and gatekeepers in Germany. I can guarantee you he knows fuck all about Spurs either. It’ll be another car crash.

The best we can hope for is Mason continues to banish Dier to the youth squad training team or bring in Graham Potter, put his Chelsea stint down to a bad nightmare, and try to rebuild something from scratch longterm beyond the Kane dynasty.
Oh my fucking God... are you serious, another Graham Potter suggestion

Kill me now

Oh my fucking God... are you serious, another Graham Potter suggestion

Kill me now
Everyone was circlejerking over Potter pre-Chelsea. He built solid foundations at Brighton. Even De zerbi says this.

Weve had these flash big name managers. Doesnt work. What exactly do you think is going to happen? The wage structure isnt going to change at this club. The transfer policy isnt going to change at this club.

Appointing big flash money managers at Spurs is like buying a Rolls Royce without its wheels and engine.

I swear some people live in a dreamworld. The very best this club can hope for is a guy like Potter comes in, a bit sad from his chelsea stint, with something to prove and an eye for a few effective cheap buys to rebuild this club. This is our level, and the past 4 years of money managers has proved that. Levy is a pretender. A small guy desperate to be big cheese but not willing to throw fuck you money to prove it.

Everyone was circlejerking over Potter pre-Chelsea. He built solid foundations at Brighton. Even De zerbi says this.
Not me, I never thought he was all that.

No way in a million years we should even be considering Potter. A massively overrated manager that flopped harder than Lampard at Chelsea. Infinitely better options out there.

Enough of this bullshit of picking up the dregs from other clubs. Appoint someone on the up.

Mason is definitely not the one, he needs to go and cut his cloth in the lower leagues for a bit first. Trouble is I’m not sure who is the ideal candidate at the moment.

Weve had these flash big name managers. Doesnt work. What exactly do you think is going to happen? The wage structure isnt going to change at this club. The transfer policy isnt going to change at this club.

Appointing big flash money managers at Spurs is like buying a Rolls Royce without its wheels and engine.

I swear some people live in a dreamworld. The very best this club can hope for is a guy like Potter comes in, a bit sad from his chelsea stint, with something to prove and an eye for a few effective cheap buys to rebuild this club. This is our level, and the past 4 years of money managers has proved that. Levy is a pretender. A small guy desperate to be big cheese but not willing to throw fuck you money to prove it.
Would rather get Brendan for a year or two. Good football at least

Potters slow build up won’t last more than two months before the crowd kick off a la Nono

Back
Top Bottom