Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Plymouth just won League 1 and reached the Championship after over a decade but we arent going to appoint the Plymouth manager, whose name i dont know, for that 'achievement'.

With Bayer Leverkeusen...the cup run is nice and all but the last two rounds theyve beaten teams called Fverenceros and Union Saint Guliose or something. Probably spelt them both wrong. And now losing to Roma.

Im not sure his achievements so far are achievements as such. Think we should aim slightly higher.
I don't really care what you think, tbh.

Lmao @ this fucking idiot quickly dismissing Nagelsmann achievements then pushing Alonso as if he’s done something incredible. Nagelsmann has turned Hoffenheim into a Champions League side when they were on the brink of relegation. He’s taken Leipzig to UCL semifinals and he’s done what was expected at Bayern.

But no, Alonso promotion with some B team is more important. Fucking stupid idiot
LOL. Of course you like him.

Hoffenheim were either sniffing around Europe League or near relegation a couple of seasons before he arrived.

Leipzig are one of the richest clubs in Germany and he didn't last 2 seasons at Bayern... most expensive managerial flop in history.

Guy is a fruitcake on an electric scooter.

So turning Hoffenheim into a top end bundesliga side and improved them dramatically while in his 20s,taking Leipzig to champions league semi final and into a top German side that played great,fast aggressive football and won the league and cups,and unbeaten in the champions league this season in the group stages with Bayern Munich. And he’s done that before he’s 36.

Of course that doesn’t stand up to getting a B team printed from the 3rd tier of Spanish football or getting to a Europa league semi final.

There is no argument to this. Nagelsmann is far more successful than Alonso is.
We'll see.

Where does Nagelsmann go from here?

I wouldn't touch him with your dick.

LOL. Of course you like him.

Hoffenheim were either sniffing around Europe League or near relegation a couple of seasons before he arrived.

Leipzig are one of the richest clubs in Germany and he didn't last 2 seasons at Bayern... most expensive managerial flop in history.

Guy is a fruitcake on an electric scooter.
Hoffenheim before Nagelsmann - 11th, 16th, 9th, 8th, 15th.

Hoffenheim during Nagelsmann - 4th, 3rd.

Hoffenheim after Nagelsmann - 9th, 6th, 11th, 9th, 14th currently.

Your football knowledge is embarrassing, you better stick to what you might know better like fishing or gardening.

Your football knowledge is embarrassing, you better stick to what you might know better like fishing or gardening.

Fucking hell mate, what did the poor blokes posting on fishing or gardening forums do to deserve him?

Hoffenhein was Nagelsmann’s club so you’d know he was coaching there for a good 5 years before he was made manager of the first team.

Sniffing around Europa League or near relegation = mid-table club.

Nagelsmann’s hype was that he was the youngest manager appointed at the time (28 years old) got them to the CL… during a period when their much hated owner (by the rest of Germany) was able to pump a little extra €€€ into the club.

And he’s done fuckall since. Leipzig are a top 4 club in Germany and that has zilch to do with Nagelsmann.

And now he can add the most-expensive managerial flop to his CV.

Brilliant.

No fucking way he can be our next manager. There's no chance he knows how to sort this dumpster fire of a squad out with a couple of years coaching under his belt, bad recruitment in the Summer will bury us as a club, we'll be the southern Everton in 2 years time.

When your players are shit, there’s nothing you can do with your plan. I’m not exactly ‘Mason in’ but we can’t blame him after every single loss especially on his…what…third game?

I like Mason but I think the current state we're in, we can't have a rookie like Mason. I suspected but watching the game today confirmed it. I think we will need someone in the Ancelotti-bracket for age and experience.

Even Naglesmann would be a stretch. Our team isn't an untapped talent requiring guidance, we need major quad-bypass surgery.

What what...

Man like Money Mase!

No Thank You Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom