Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey, where do you all get your streams from
I can’t find F-all for free, and already signed up for a shit ton of paid services
Fkn Optus in Australia want $25 a month, but I’d only really be watching one game a week (with any real interest)
I saw a link in one of the threads but clicking through there were pop ups for naughty adult mummies and daddies shit, so I thought better of it). I sit through the ‘watch along’ YouTube stuff and get replays, but just not the same on any level really.
Help!!
There is often streaming footage on Twitter if you search the game day hashtags, but they often cut out after 15 minutes or so and you have to find another one

I can’t find F-all for free, and already signed up for a shit ton of paid services
Fkn Optus in Australia want $25 a month, but I’d only really be watching one game a week (with any real interest)
I saw a link in one of the threads but clicking through there were pop ups for naughty adult mummies and daddies shit, so I thought better of it). I sit through the ‘watch along’ YouTube stuff and get replays, but just not the same on any level really.
Help!!

I pay for Optus mate but for all other leagues etc i usually use.

I watched the Bayern game today without issue. I'm not tech savvy, but seems to be a popular stream.

Fair game allegedly as it's apparently a thing of the past and yet:

Is polio completely eradicated from the world?

Vaccines have stopped the spread of wild poliovirus in all but two countries: Afghanistan and Pakistan. However, other countries have experienced outbreaks of poliovirus variants, which can emerge in areas where immunization rates are low.1 Dec 2023

Global Polio Eradication

Even then:

Of the 3 strains of wild poliovirus (type 1, type 2 and type 3), wild poliovirus type 2 was eradicated in 1999 and wild poliovirus type 3 was eradicated in 2020

Type 1 still exists and type 3 was only eradicated three years ago...... So it's not like it's been generations since anyone was last affected.

Mick Cooper Mick Cooper wants us all to think it's no different to referencing the black death in a similarly cheap and throw away manner.......

Nah.
You're such a perfect human, we all know it. Let's face it - you post about two thousand times a day telling people what to think, how to behave and what is right and what is wrong.

Sadly the perfect human you imagine yourself to be, and the arbiter of all that is right and proper that you have appointed yourself as- exists only in your mind.

Why isn't there a bug spray that works over the internet?

Anyone notice their shit ginger centre back man mark Maddison when we had the ball? Came right out of their back 4 and up the pitch, unusual tactic

Help!!
Those are your only options unfortunately. Personally the convenience to just turn the tv on and watch it on Optus far outweighs the monthly sub.

Those are your only options unfortunately. Personally the convenience to just turn the tv on and watch it on Optus far outweighs the monthly sub.
I’ll check out the options from HappyPants and spurfromoz. Might have to flick Kayo or Disney
The only way to get F1 though but I’ve probs seen enough star wars over the last 5 decades or so.
My wife got a Star Wars tattoo the other day - you should have seen the Luke on her face.
MTFBWY

Also, Gross is a lovely footballer - class, and Mitouma is a star. Should be on our watch list even for mega money, great control, pace and dribbling ability

for me its our passing that's off, from TV you can't tell if the passes are incepted or the passes are away from the players, its not just 1 or 2 players its most of them
with that then comes the slow play (as the passing player is looking for the pass)

Fuck you all and your 'paper over cracks' and 'we were lucky' and 'we played shit' and 'smash and grab'.

Some of you fuckers had us down for relegation before the season!

All us sensible people - yeah that's right, I'm sensible - know we're not the finished article and know we'll ride our luck at times.

Just fucking enjoy the ride! #COYS

⚠️***Attention Seeking SUPERFAN Alert***⚠️

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom