The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v Hull Kingston Rovers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Btw I hope all agree by now, that the sales of Huddlestone and Dawson are now vindicated.

We have been rubbish for so long, yet breezed two goals behind that really sorry lot. They deserve to go down.

And, certainly, you must agree that a clean sheet is improvement of some sort?
Our defense is shit, we agree.
So if we manage to keep a clean sheet somehow, that's improvement, no?

Or, it's not because it's only Hull?

The clean sheet was nothing to do with defending well, so no I dont see it as an improvement because Hull fluffed their lines. We would have been 6-0 down at half time against a top side defending like that.

Does anyone actually KNOW why Kaboul, Capoue and Ade were not present?

No but I get the impression that the fans that think they are cunts, and total shit, and deserved to be dropped for 6 months, and booed Ade are very, very upset that these players didnt come out so those fans could applaud them around the pitch and sing their names.

The players should also really want to applaud these fans in return.

#couldntmakeitup

The clean sheet was nothing to do with defending well, so no I dont see it as an improvement because Hull fluffed their lines. We would have been 6-0 down at half time against a top side defending like that.
Decent clearance of the line by Fazio, Dier did well for the block and did well when Lloris slipped.
Pamela showed his passing ability.
Anyway I thought you'd be happy as Dembele got 30 mins & Stambouli replaced Mason for last 15 mins.
You obviously though they did not make much of an impact against shitty Hull as we walked around after they came on.

Out of interest mate, just who do you think would improve this club as manager?

When did you start supporting Spurs? I've been supporting them for donkeys and we have never been a league team.
I've only seen us finish in the top 4 seven times in 40 odd years. Only 2 of those times in the EPL era.
Get fucking used to it.

Decent clearance of the line by Fazio, Dier did well for the block and did well when Lloris slipped.

Good defending? Haha

Anyway I thought you'd be happy as Dembele got 30 mins & Stambouli replaced Mason for last 15 mins.
You obviously though they did not make much of an impact against shitty Hull as we walked around after they came on.

They made extremely little impact. They have been criminally underused, and as both clearly wont be here next year Im not surprised neither give a fuck anymore.

Out of interest mate, just who do you think would improve this club as manager?
I dont want a new manager, I want this one to prove himself next season

When did you start supporting Spurs?
Properly? Around 1984 when I was 8

I've been supporting them for donkeys
Hahahahahahahahahaha....sorry, thats just really funny. Well done for that. Do you think its unique? Hahaaa

we have never been a league team.
I've only seen us finish in the top 4 seven times in 40 odd years. Only 2 of those times in the EPL era.
OH! Sorry! So because we didnt finish top 4 when we had Mitchell Thomas at the back, we shouldnt now?
Maybe go and tell Levy he has it wrong about our aims, and we are not really aiming for top 4 because YOU have been watching Spurs for 40 years and YOU said so.

Get fucking used to it.
:carrollwtf:

Not sure why Kaboul, Adebayor and Capoue weren't at the lap of honour - but I think the only two that were who weren't in the match day squad were Walker and Friedel.......no Chiriches or Davies as far as I could see

Good defending? Haha

They made extremely little impact. They have been criminally underused, and as both clearly wont be here next year Im not surprised neither give a fuck anymore.

I dont want a new manager, I want this one to prove himself next season

Properly? Around 1984 when I was 8

Hahahahahahahahahaha....sorry, thats just really funny. Well done for that. Do you think its unique? Hahaaa

OH! Sorry! So because we didnt finish top 4 when we had Mitchell Thomas at the back, we shouldnt now?
Maybe go and tell Levy he has it wrong about our aims, and we are not really aiming for top 4 because YOU have been watching Spurs for 40 years and YOU said so.

:carrollwtf:

Fuck off you boring wanker. Give it a rest. It's the end of the season, you've said the same crap for months. If you want to cry yourself to sleep every day over how this season has panned out, go for it, but don't torture us with your drivel.

There's nothing left to play for and you're melting more than ever.

Back
Top Bottom