Qarabağ FK, 1882!!!, Europa League, 17 Sept., 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

all 10 matches caught on my ticket bet !!! tonight in europa league ,so:
i played these:
1) Etienne- Rosenborg GG (goal-goal) (FT: 2-2)
2) Groningen-OM 2 (FT: 0-3)
3) Rapid Wien- Villarreal GG (FT: 2-1)
4) Napoli-Bruges 1 (FT:5-0)
5) Dortmund-Krasnodar 3+ (3 goals or more) (FT:2-1)
6) Bordeaux-Liverpool GG (FT:1-1)
7) Fener-Molde 3+ (FT: 1-3!)
8) Ajax-Celtic GG (FT: 2-2)
9) Partizan- Alkmaar 1 (FT: 3-2)
10) Tottenham-Qarabag 1 (FT 3-1)

Thanks,Spurs! Lamela and Son... also ;)
Good spot on the Ajax game...

Next game:

UCg2jUU.png

A+ post

The win was the main thing, I think Qarabag will cause the other two some problems.

A lot of people have criticised the decision to play Davies ahead of Rose but on tonight's showing it's a no brainer for Palace. A really poor game defensively from Rose and a better team would have punished us.

I thought Lamela was poor but credit to him, he kept going. He was everywhere which made him look a lot worse, he made so many poor decisions and gave the ball away so cheaply but his movement was class.
Alli should probably have squared to him rather than shoot and he also hit the post so on another night Lamela may well have had a hat-trick. Needs to up his game because I do still think he was poor but you can't question his effort tonight.

I thought Townsend however was poor, didn't get anywhere near as involved and made so many poor decisions in his final ball. Done nothing to suggest he's close to starting for us.

Hoping Dier going off was just precautionary and he'll be alright for Sunday. Might take my boots just in case, seriously lacking in midfield. Carroll and Winks were fine to see us out for the win tonight but we're already light without losing Dier aswell.
Alderweireld + one at worst you'd expect with Wimmer/Fazio dropping in alongside Jan.

all 10 matches caught on my ticket bet !!! tonight in europa league ,so:
i played these:
1) Etienne- Rosenborg GG (goal-goal) (FT: 2-2)
2) Groningen-OM 2 (FT: 0-3)
3) Rapid Wien- Villarreal GG (FT: 2-1)
4) Napoli-Bruges 1 (FT:5-0)
5) Dortmund-Krasnodar 3+ (3 goals or more) (FT:2-1)
6) Bordeaux-Liverpool GG (FT:1-1)
7) Fener-Molde 3+ (FT: 1-3!)
8) Ajax-Celtic GG (FT: 2-2)
9) Partizan- Alkmaar 1 (FT: 3-2)
10) Tottenham-Qarabag 1 (FT 3-1)

Thanks,Spurs! Lamela and Son... also ;)
How much have you won?

Back
Top Bottom