The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before the game, I'd have taken 1-1.

Let's be positive: 3 games in 6 days, WWD, better team vs Woolwich. Many more pluses than minuses.

Poch is doing a wonderful job for us, long may it continue.

We'ed all have taken a draw. The fact that we're disappointed to drop a point shows how far we've come. Think about this result last season where it was backs to the wall stuff from us. 6 days, 3 games, 7 points.

I am very happy with a point. We were better than them and they know it.
Undefeated since the opening day. 11 games, going into two easier London derbies.

AND Liverklopp - our own real challengers for fourth - lost.

Fuck's sake. This is dissapointing.

In hindsight it's easy to say Son should've been brought on earlier when we had the upper hand. The lad couldn't get in the game with Gooners pressing. Other than that I think Poch and every player were good today and deserved all three points imo.
Son is short on match fitness and it showed.

Better than a loss but we should have won. Massive positives to take from that game; we've improved so much since Poch has taken over. I just need to learn to stop being a negative twat!

On to Wet Spam in two weeks. COYS.

Went to pot when Lamela went off but with him on a yellow, can see why he's the one that came off.

Superb performance overall by the way. More than held our own. 11 games unbeaten

I'm pretty delighted with our performance for 75 minutes away from home. Even after conceding, we didn't stop fighting.

Lamela was excellent although terrifying in tackles at times. Alli correctly man of the match.

Tonnes of positives. COYS.

Oh no no no no... Spursy would've been a 5-1 capitulation in the 2nd half with Adebayor & R.Sol signing for them at Half-Time (due to a loophole in FA rules) and scoring all 5 second half goals between them!

I'd have taken 1-1 before the game... i'm taking it now.

If it helps, imagine they'd scored first, and we'd equalised in the 2nd half... we'd have been so happy with that!

Frustrating result but great performance for the most part. I think in 12 months we hold on to win that game. This team just needs a bit more seasoning and experience. Love what we have building here. COYS.

Good game Spurs but in the end ,the team drop 2 points,Lamela off,Son in,min 75 ,and that was the moment when the hosts took the control,almost to win...until the minute 75 was just Spurs in command of the game.

We bossed them at the library, hunted like a wolf pack, Kane scored in their faces again, got a point and still unbeaten, made them look like punk bitches minus maybe 10 minutes of the match, and made ourselves look like we deserve to take on anyone in the league and have a fighting chance.

I couldn't be happier right now.

Back
Top Bottom