The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh no no no no... Spursy would've been a 5-1 capitulation in the 2nd half with Adebayor & R.Sol signing for them at Half-Time (due to a loophole in FA rules) and scoring all 5 second half goals between them!

I'd have taken 1-1 before the game... i'm taking it now.

If it helps, imagine they'd scored first, and we'd equalised in the 2nd half... we'd have been so happy with that!

No mate - we bossed the game for 70 minutes. We had chances to make it 2-0 but couldn't get it. Their goal was sloppy on our part.

We should be celebrating a win tonight, not being happy with a draw EVEN IF we would have taken that before the match.

Feels like a defeat. We should have been a couple goals clear.

Pochettino fucked up bringing Son on. He was awful against Anderlecht. I understand easing in, but even when he scored for us before injury, he was lackadaisical defensively and pressing-wise. Throwing him on in a game we were controlling for the most part, was stupidity. Mason should have come on first. Even Onomah.

Son is currently a waste of space. How many bloody balls did he give away or randomly hit towards the opposition in the last two games? Pochettino upset the balance.

The Korean should go to Qarabag and not play against either Spam or Chelsea. Get his head in the damn game.

Watching their goal again I can't help thinking Hugo cd have done better and cut out the cross, Son cd have closed down better and why did Walker have two to mark?

Add to that Gibbs shinned it which shows how lucky they were!

Giroud was an annoying shit throughout and should now replace Andy Carroll as the prem's carthorse!

Bossed it for long periods but just couldn't create enough real chances, fuck it though the unbeaten run is still intact. As soon as I saw Ozil in that bit of space I knew he would hump it into the box...

When I said what did 'Hugo have to do' you all missed the point....shame on you!
I posted the scum shot stats at home earlier...they're not 2nd for nothing!
We pretty much shut them out guys (and gals)!

Feel gutted (which is funny feeling gutted by an NLD away draw) but we should have capitalized on that 15-20 minutes spell at the 2nd half. Alli had all the space in the world to stop it and slot it in.

We know the first 11 at least.

Lamela will be missing, but we should still beat Spam and Chelsea honestly.

I feel like we need to smash another one of these pretenders again. I'm annoyed we lost to United because of Bentaleb's complacency and couldn't beat Kloppool and Scum.

Feels like a defeat. We should have been a couple goals clear.

Pochettino fucked up bringing Son on. He was awful against Anderlecht. I understand easing in, but even when he scored for us before injury, he was lackadaisical defensively and pressing-wise. Throwing him on in a game we were controlling for the most part, was stupidity. Mason should have come on first. Even Onomah.

Son is currently a waste of space. How many bloody balls did he give away or randomly hit towards the opposition in the last two games? Pochettino upset the balance.

The Korean should go to Qarabag and not play against either Spam or Chelsea. Get his head in the damn game.

Agree with most of that.

I couldn't understand why he didn't bring Mason on at the same time as Son with 15 mins to go and them chasing the game.

Still it was a good performance overall!

To be fair the Scum fluffed many good chances as well , either side could have won the game .
true. giroud alone should have had 2 or 3 goals.

good point. & stops them getting 2 extra pts.

well played poch & the team.

only negative is our defending against crosses aerial.
teams would have watched this & target us in the air now. some practice on defending crosses needed.

oh & well done kane! another goal.

3 games in 6 days. this boring international break had come at a good time.

Back
Top Bottom