Italian Espresso Drinkers FC. vs The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur EUROPA LEAGUE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All in on the league. We can't loose out on more key players now.

------------------------- Vorm ----------------------
Trippier - Carter-Vickers - Wimmer - Davies
-------------------Bentaleb-Mason----------------
-------Onamah---------Eriksen---------Chadli-----
-------------------------Son----------------------------

As someone previously said, we lack depht in the squad.
I don't want to play either Wimmer or Eriksen for this one.

-

This isn't a weak team eitherway. £20m striker upfront. Top no 10 (eriksen_, Chadli scores goals, midfield from last season, interchangeable wingbacks.Two highest rated academy products ie: Onomah and carters vick. If we were down to bare-bones. I wouldnt see that as a b team.

This isn't a weak team eitherway. £20m striker upfront. Top no 10 (eriksen_, Chadli scores goals, midfield from last season, interchangeable wingbacks.Two highest rated academy products ie: Onomah and carters vick. If we were down to bare-bones. I wouldnt see that as a b team.
It's a weak team compared to our strong team I guess is how it's looked at. We've got to be patient with players like Carter Vickers and Onomah. Not every young player can be Alli or Kane. It's far more likely that they take a Carroll like projection.

Shouldn't we start a new thread , showing us at home?
I liked the Palace match thread started by TottenhamAberdeen ... the title showed a bit of respect, and using the badges in the opening post was quality.
On the other hand, he bocked the result so maybe he should stay clear. Maybe you should start it, have you been lucky in the past?

Haven't delved into the depths of European football news but do the likes of Dortmund, Napoli, Villarreal etc all moan about playing Europa League football? Or moan at how it "effects" league form? Or is it just an English term and a cause to be negative?
Just an excuse, our ppg after europa league games is actually very good

-------------------------------Vorm------------------------------
Tripper----------Alderweireld----Wimmer--------Davies
-------------------------------Dier--Benteleb------------------
-----Lamela--------------------Eriksen--------------Chadli-
------------------------------------Son--------------------------

I'm not too sure about putting all the eggs in the one basket again. Unlike last season where we play them away 1st, we are now playing 3 home games(included that Palace game) in a row so there is not much travelling to do. I think we are pretty much guarantee a CL spot in the league so we should try our best to win at least 1 trophy out of the 2 remaining for us.

Back
Top Bottom