The Mighty Spurs vs Stoke Cloggers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People say the table doesn't lie, but it does.
They have really shown their true colours in the last few games and its painful viewing, watching them playing agricultural football.
The furore around the spam result is astonishing, particularly the debate around Hoof being manhandled in the box after the spam penalty.
Amazing how the carthorse is like a rock in his own area, yet drops like a swatted fly when barely touched in the oppositions.
True justice would have been Hoof sent off for simulating and his threatening behaviour when manhandling Kouyate (?)

mate - put sausage jockey on ignore
eventually if everyone does it he'll fuck off

but he is desperate for attention - so sadly he will just re-emerge under some other equally banal moniker
Like Audere?

giphy.gif

Just got back from Stoke.

What an amazing amazing away game. Fans were brilliant, especially in the second half after we went 2-0 (felt a little nervy when it was only 1-0 and Stoke had decent possession for a little while) - also helped to have Spurs attacking towards us for those last three goals! Was sat a couple of rows above the banner, so can't complain about the view!

I loved that we were singing the Dele Alli song right before he hit the post, and started singing it again immediately afterwards to try and pick him up - clearly did the job alright!

Props to Lloris for going over and throwing his shirt into the crowd at full time. He's a God among men.

I'm now going to try and find some highlights, and will savour catching up on this thread (I'm anticipating a jizz fest)
:levylol:

COYS

The away support for Spurs is always magnificent, but last night you guys surpassed yourselves, a solid 90 minutes of noise that had me grinning from ear to ear as much as the wonderful football did. I salute each and every one of you who travelled.

The away support for Spurs is always magnificent, but last night you guys surpassed yourselves, a solid 90 minutes of noise that had me grinning from ear to ear as much as the wonderful football did. I salute each and every one of you who travelled.
I agree. Our away support is always excellent but last night it sounded like we were at home. It will help win us games. It matters, and it shows we are a proper club, with real fans.

On that NUMB thread:
Spurs are so good.

Which of our players would get in the Spurs team do we think?

Payet for Lamela maybe. I honestly dont think any others

I totally get what he is saying, because he isn't a fan of Spurs, doesn't realise what a massive cog in the engine Lamela is for us, so he is saying that, but what we all know is that we'd keep Lamela. Payet is their best player, he's good, it's just that Lamela does the hard graft that is essential to how we play. He is also very unselfish in front of goal, could easily have a few more goals to his name this season and more recognition, but doesnt because that isn't what's best for the team. Basically, thought, we wouldn't take a single West Ham player.

On that NUMB thread:

I totally get what he is saying, because he isn't a fan of Spurs, doesn't realise what a massive cog in the engine Lamela is for us, so he is saying that, but what we all know is that we'd keep Lamela. Payet is their best player, he's good, it's just that Lamela does the hard graft that is essential to how we play. He is also very unselfish in front of goal, could easily have a few more goals to his name this season and more recognition, but doesnt because that isn't what's best for the team. Basically, thought, we wouldn't take a single West Ham player.

Him and Kane had a mini spat last night.

Back
Top Bottom