Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Visible, tangible signs of effort and improvement >>>>> full support for the lad
Has a bad game, but can see he's trying >>>>> totally forgiven
Has a total mare of a game >>>>> write the day off and move on
His next season is a flop >>>>> start to be concerned lol

Fuck me, I started my apprenticeship at 18, finished at 21, and I still fucked up and gave myself a jolt off a ringmain at 24
Lads 22, had a total abortion of a first season, doesn't know the language or culture or league really well, has a huge price tag weighing him down.
He's clearly no Adebeyor and gets my patience

Great goal. He's hit the wood work quite a few times this season, fully deserved.
If we can get him firing like Kane and Eriksen in terms of productivity we'll always have goals in us.

Superb first half today and brilliant goal.

As always, intentions and work rate was 1000%, but today he was making the right choices, the right passes, and less silly flicks and tricks.....hey presto, we had a player out there.

Quiet second half, but we kind of made hard work of it all round to be fair.

More of this mature approach from him and he will definately win me over.

Well done son.

It's no coincidence that he had his best game at Spurs while staying in a wide position. He stayed out on the RW and allowed Eriksen more space in the middle. He made more runs behind the defense instead of wanting to be behind the ball at all times.

It's obvious he's being coached and more obvious that he buys in. He even had a lovely inte

It's really clear from the interview just how shy the lad is as well. He's the kind of player that's only going to thrive with the right kind of environment around him. It seems we spent a lot of effort on that and it will probably really make the difference long term.

great goal, finding his feet and plenty of potential. he was at fault for the burnley goal i felt, though. oh and we need to change that chant, someone must be able to come up with something better.

Made my feelings on him clear and still stand by them and won't let 1 game change them.

Great goal, decent performance, improvement on recent weeks. Hopefully it wasn't just a 1 off and he's consistent in his next few appearances.

inverted wingers are shit

can't stretch teams lol :troll:

seriously though Walker and Lamela looked qwality down the right and will only get better

great goal, finding his feet and plenty of potential. he was at fault for the burnley goal i felt, though. oh and we need to change that chant, someone must be able to come up with something better.

partially but Bentaleb and Mason were there too and did very little but tbf that bloke will never hit a football like that again for the rest of his life

best thing about Lamela for me is even when he's not having the best of days he rarely hides and always goes looking to get on the ball

the similarities to a young Ronaldo are clear for all to see

Played well today, but let's see if he can keep it up for an extended period of time.

Remember, Eriksen didn't really come good until around this time last year though, so hopefully the same thing happens with Lamela!

Back
Top Bottom