Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can this be turned into a lamela smiley? (right after the final whistle in the monaco game)

20j1s10.jpg
[/IMG]
20j1s10.jpg

Lovely Europa night for Lamela. Still need much more from him via the Prem to make me a believer. A consistent run with some intelligent football would obviously make me enjoy a Crowshake on a guy I wanted out badly this summer.

Forum policing pays what type of wages these days? Either way , we in this together.
Me thinking you talk a lot of shit isn't forum policing - even if you think it is. Are we in this together? No, I don't think so. You keep winging your anti Lamela posts this way, and I'll keep watching him score hat-tricks. And paying for the privilege. Cool?

Arguing that our left sided player should be playing ahead of our right sided player when our best eleven has lamela, eriksen and son behind kane is easily the dumbest thing you have said PhillyHotspur. But it does further show how little you seem to know. But as things stand son has played most games where he has been fit so don't try and suggest he hasn't had a fair shot compared to lamela because he has.

Me thinking you talk a lot of shit isn't forum policing - even if you think it is. Are we in this together? No, I don't think so. You keep winging your anti Lamela posts this way, and I'll keep watching him score hat-tricks. And paying for the privilege. Cool?
Lamela has 4 prem goal thru 2.5 prem seasons. Likely around 50 appearances. Why you think Spurs spent a ton on Son in the offseason ?? But by all means, enjoy the Lamela productivity in these Europa group stage games. When he starts doing this in the Prem, I'll eat some crow like a proper good boy. Until then, I'll continue with my POV and you can continue policing the forum like a guy with way too much free time on his hands.

Lamela has 4 prem goal thru 2.5 prem seasons. Likely around 50 appearances. Why you think Spurs spent a ton on Son in the offseason ?? But by all means, enjoy the Lamela productivity in these Europa group stage games. When he starts doing this in the Prem, I'll eat some crow like a proper good boy. Until then, I'll continue with my POV and you can continue policing the forum like a guy with way too much free time on his hands.

Ok cracka, you carry on son. Like anyone gives a fuck about your POV. Keep smoking that crack pipe ya hear? I'm sure you can afford it with all the money you save on not watching Tottenham.

P.S. The premier league is not the only game in town. I guess you didn't know that.

Have a day off mate.

Arguing that our left sided player should be playing ahead of our right sided player when our best eleven has lamela, eriksen and son behind kane is easily the dumbest thing you have said PhillyHotspur. But it does further show how little you seem to know. But as things stand son has played most games where he has been fit so don't try and suggest he hasn't had a fair shot compared to lamela because he has.
Our best eleven has Lamela Son Eriksen ? I think not. Dembele all day for me. And this numbnuts is calling others dumb ? Poor guy

Back
Top Bottom