Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame he wants to leave, sadly I think it's true too as the guy reporting the news is normally very reliable. Apparently just never been able to settle over here

Pochettino habló de la crisis emocional que afecta a Lamela: el accidente de su hermano y la muerte de una mascota

Just read this in an argntine newspaper. The info is taken from some italian newspaper.

It says Lamela is going through a mental crisi due to an accident his brother suffered back in Argentina and that the death of his dog is not helping as well. IDK if you guys follow him on Instagram but he really loved that dog.

The club gave him permission to stay in rome with his family while he recovers. "El objetivo: recuperar un buen estado atlético y superar la crisis psicológica". It means: "The goal: to recover a good athletic state and overcome the psychological crisis".

Last edited:
Mar del Plata: inauguraron una calesita de tres pisos y dicen que es la más grande del mundo

Just read this in an argntine newspaper. The info is taken from some italian newspaper.

It says Lamela is going through a mental crisi due to an accident his brother suffered back in Argentina and that the death of his dog is not helping as well. IDK if you guys follow him on Instagram but he really loved that dog.

The club gave him permission to stay in rome with his family while he recovers. "El objetivo: recuperar un buen estado atlético y superar la crisis psicológica". It means: "The goal: to recover a good athletic state and overcome the psychological crisis".

The link is to a story about a three-storey carousel, said to be the biggest in the world
:lamelashock:

Have a look at @gstobart's last few tweets, he could be chatting bollocks but like I said he's normally very reliable and seems adamant about this

hahahaha yeah. sorry about that. wrong link. I just edited it
Cheers! Seems like the original report was in La Gazzetta dello Sport, makes you wonder why Pochettino (who doesn't speak Italian as far as I know) would be speaking to them and not a British, Spanish or Argentinean journo.

Does seem like there's something to the story tho, more's the pity

But why ? young Argentine in Rome what's the difference ?
as an argentine I can tell you that there is a difference. If you ever been to Buenos Aires, you would have notice that all we eat is pasta, pizza, and meat. that we talkt with a small italian accent, we kiss to greet another person, we shout, we enjoy drinking wine, etc. All of those things you can surely do in London and that's maybe a reason why so many argentines can live there and enjoy. But they have to overcome those factors

Back
Top Bottom