Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela is the key for us: We need him firing in CL to have a real shot at it this year!
He is a player really suited to playing those Mediterranean types!

Weird question. I know a lot of people are into the idea of him playing more centrally in a 3 man midfield, but what do people think about us using him as a back up to Kane after the performance he put in against Chelsea and even the performance at the end of the season? It would offer us a clear plan B, he's already at the club, he's already shown he's quite content being a squad player. He's Spurs through and through and he's far from as bad a player as some people point out. And could you imagine him feeding in to the runs from deep from Alli, Son and moura. Not to mention the fact he works fucking tirelessly for the team. Really to me seems like a good utility player who would literally play anywhere from the team.

THE ENDING OF NW1Spur NW1Spur : Part 3. The realisation of the West Ham Cat Nonce©

won't ever be given a new contract

Total myth. Only player in the entire squad not on a contract given by Poch.

Poch may just be giving him some minutes ahead of the transfer window to let it be known he's fit and ready to play. I'll be proven wrong if he gets a new contract.

My position has always been that he's never been in Poch's long term plans, has not and will not be offered a new contract and will be sold in the Summer.

I haven't changed my mind that I think he'll move on in the Summer. His contract situation dictates that. E

When he gets a new contract, then I'll admit I was wrong.

Lots of stories a few weeks ago that a raft of players will be offered new contracts at the end of the season but Lamela isn't one of them. When this comes to fruition I promise not to gloat... honestly. And if it comes to pass that Lamela is sold, I will not rub your nose in it... I really... sincerely, cough, cough, mean that... honestly.

What has to happen for you to look inwards and think "you know what, I've been completely wrong here".

1) New contract

And when he signs a new contract, then he'll no longer be the only player at the club that Poch has not given a new contract to, then you'll have something to poke me in the eye with.

tenor.gif

This forum is a fucking joke, can’t go on any thread without having to skim through 10s of pages just to actually read something on topic. Grow up you bunch of fucking virgins. Does my head in

This forum is a fucking joke, can’t go on any thread without having to skim through 10s of pages just to actually read something on topic. Grow up you bunch of fucking virgins. Does my head in

So does that mean you are or aren't here for a cunt off?:kanehand:

Stop ruining every thread with your pointless point scoring you pathetic cunt - get a life
How. The fuck. Are you going to accuse anyone else of point scoring in this situation? We've all been made to live through years of NWCunt's bullshit in this thread stating how Lamela was a drug addict who would never train again, play again, start again, score again, anything again for Spurs...and finally, if he did all that, he certainly wouldn't ever get a new contract. Well - holy fuck- NWCunt was wrong. All SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur has done was bring up a few of the quotes that the cunt-in-chief of this forum made a complete ass out of himself with.

You want to pull SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur up on something fair, go ahead. We've gotten into a multitude of arguements over a number of issues I think he's completely in the wrong over (and likewise) before. But all he's done here is show NWCunt for the complete bitch that he is - full of ridiculous anti-spurs bullshit and unwilling to face up and admit he was wrong.

If Admin Admin doesn't perma-ban the cunt when Lamela signs a new deal I say we lead a revolt and red card our coder for dereliction of duty.

Back
Top Bottom