Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weird question. I know a lot of people are into the idea of him playing more centrally in a 3 man midfield, but what do people think about us using him as a back up to Kane after the performance he put in against Chelsea and even the performance at the end of the season? It would offer us a clear plan B, he's already at the club, he's already shown he's quite content being a squad player. He's Spurs through and through and he's far from as bad a player as some people point out. And could you imagine him feeding in to the runs from deep from Alli, Son and moura. Not to mention the fact he works fucking tirelessly for the team. Really to me seems like a good utility player who would literally play anywhere from the team.

Lamela as a false 9?

:ledleylick:

Weird question. I know a lot of people are into the idea of him playing more centrally in a 3 man midfield, but what do people think about us using him as a back up to Kane after the performance he put in against Chelsea and even the performance at the end of the season? It would offer us a clear plan B, he's already at the club, he's already shown he's quite content being a squad player. He's Spurs through and through and he's far from as bad a player as some people point out. And could you imagine him feeding in to the runs from deep from Alli, Son and moura. Not to mention the fact he works fucking tirelessly for the team. Really to me seems like a good utility player who would literally play anywhere from the team.

Think he's played as a false 9 for us before actually, can't remember the match. Might have been vs Bournemouth last season actually. I do quite like the idea of him in a more central position, it will enable him to go full Argie bastard :lamelaaghh:

How. The fuck. Are you going to accuse anyone else of point scoring in this situation? We've all been made to live through years of NWCunt's bullshit in this thread stating how Lamela was a drug addict who would never train again, play again, start again, score again, anything again for Spurs...and finally, if he did all that, he certainly wouldn't ever get a new contract. Well - holy fuck- NWCunt was wrong. All SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur has done was bring up a few of the quotes that the cunt-in-chief of this forum made a complete ass out of himself with.

You want to pull SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur up on something fair, go ahead. We've gotten into a multitude of arguements over a number of issues I think he's completely in the wrong over (and likewise) before. But all he's done here is show NWCunt for the complete bitch that he is - full of ridiculous anti-spurs bullshit and unwilling to face up and admit he was wrong.

If Admin Admin doesn't perma-ban the cunt when Lamela signs a new deal I say we lead a revolt and red card our coder for dereliction of duty.

Thank you!

I was just thinking that Lamela and Moura will have quite a head-start and could rise in ranks through that.
Alli had a long (and mixed-performances-filled) WC and Son seems to be off in Asia for first month of the season. So our South-American AM's can benefit from that :) .

Think he's played as a false 9 for us before actually, can't remember the match. Might have been vs Bournemouth last season actually. I do quite like the idea of him in a more central position, it will enable him to go full Argie bastard :lamelaaghh:
It was the second half against Chelsea, I think.

He did it against Chelsea and it changed the game for us. He's a great squad player and I think he'd relish playing up front for us when Kane was tired/injured. It would of course mean no "actual" striker but who cares if it works? Maybe this is what Poch wanted when he said let's be brave!

How. The fuck. Are you going to accuse anyone else of point scoring in this situation? We've all been made to live through years of NWCunt's bullshit in this thread stating how Lamela was a drug addict who would never train again, play again, start again, score again, anything again for Spurs...and finally, if he did all that, he certainly wouldn't ever get a new contract. Well - holy fuck- NWCunt was wrong. All SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur has done was bring up a few of the quotes that the cunt-in-chief of this forum made a complete ass out of himself with.

You want to pull SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur up on something fair, go ahead. We've gotten into a multitude of arguements over a number of issues I think he's completely in the wrong over (and likewise) before. But all he's done here is show NWCunt for the complete bitch that he is - full of ridiculous anti-spurs bullshit and unwilling to face up and admit he was wrong.

If Admin Admin doesn't perma-ban the cunt when Lamela signs a new deal I say we lead a revolt and red card our coder for dereliction of duty.

I simply give my opinion. I don't trash threads like Spursdem does with inane back and forth garbage. I mostly ignore him to stop threads getting trashed. This is what he's got sent off again for, because people are sick of threads being trashed by him.

This is a Spurs forum not a Lamela fan boy one, and I think you need to up your game with the quality of your posting as I don't see you contributing a lot personally, apart from parroting other posters, and calling for the site owner, who probably spends a lot of time and money maintaining the site, to be red carded himself. That's worthy of a ban in my opinion.

I simply give my opinion. I don't trash threads like Spursdem does with inane back and forth garbage. I mostly ignore him to stop threads getting trashed. This is what he's got sent off again for, because people are sick of threads being trashed by him.

This is a Spurs forum not a Lamela fan boy one, and I think you need to up your game with the quality of your posting as I don't see you contributing a lot personally, apart from parroting other posters, and calling for the site owner, who probably spends a lot of time and money maintaining the site, to be red carded himself. That's worthy of a ban in my opinion.

No, you are a shite hawk and contribute very little and have been a relentless bore regarding Lamela. Several people have suggested you leave it alone. Those you mention contribute on many and various threads on this site.

No, you are a shite hawk and contribute very little and have been a relentless bore regarding Lamela. Several people have suggested you leave it alone. Those you mention contribute on many and various threads on this site.

Sorry, not true. I post on many threads. You can check my post history. I don't try and hide it like many do. I try to avoid Lamela as people know my opinions. I often get dragged back into the debate by people tagging me in, I asked Spursdem in particular to stop doing this. I seem to be seen as the World's leading expert on Lamela - no debate on the subject can be complete without involving me, even if I don't want to be involved.

Sorry, not true. I post on many threads. You can check my post history. I don't try and hide it like many do. I try to avoid Lamela as people know my opinions. I often get dragged back into the debate by people tagging me in, I asked Spursdem in particular to stop doing this. I seem to be seen as the World's leading expert on Lamela - no debate on the subject can be complete without involving me, even if I don't want to be involved.

Err ok, I stand corrected. Peace ✌️

That thread is a nest of vipers.
I’m happy knowing fuck all about politics in the same way I know fuck all about most things.
Makes for a simple life.

The hate mob always set me off, especially when they are trying to be subtle. Also I mostly post drunk ,,,,

Back
Top Bottom