Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Put him in a better fucking side like than ours, and see what happens.
Fixed!
Shame we couldn't get this one over the line.... but I think we'd all soon realise this guy has a ceiling! ....I reckon he'd have had a good early burst of games for us, and promised much... but ultimately, just become a chunkier, well built Moura/Bergweign!

Can’t believe this thread got to 40 pages. He is an average footballer with speed and energy. Seen it so many times before. He has no footballing brain and people talk about him just needing to improve on his finishing, they’ll be saying that for years, trust me. He’s 26 in January so he should be almost the finished product. I’m glad this one got away from us

Can’t believe this thread got to 40 pages. He is an average footballer with speed and energy. Seen it so many times before. He has no footballing brain and people talk about him just needing to improve on his finishing, they’ll be saying that for years, trust me. He’s 26 in January so he should be almost the finished product. I’m glad this one got away from us
I bet we go in again for him in January though. Will he be into the last 18 months of his contract then?. Nuno seems to rate him as do many on here. I don’t see it tbh. He’s a big fast bugger with muscles on his muscles. He looks amazing hurtling down the wing but his end product is almost non existent.

I bet we go in again for him in January though. Will he be into the last 18 months of his contract then?. Nuno seems to rate him as do many on here. I don’t see it tbh. He’s a big fast bugger with muscles on his muscles. He looks amazing hurtling down the wing but his end product is almost non existent.
It wasn’t on Sunday

Set up some great chances

It wasn’t on Sunday

Set up some great chances
Sorry man but you were obviosuly not looking at him in too much detail. I’ve shared a link to all his touches during the game. I see lots of huffing and puffing and I’ll admit he gets himself into good positions because he’s got pace and strength BUT no end product. Loses the ball quite a bit, can’t get his cross past the first man and when he does, the strikers are back tracking. He had one solid cut back which I think it was Moutinho who squared it up perfectly for Jimenez so I’ll give him that but that was one pass…… He was also one on one with the keeper straight on so had multiple options for him to either shoot or carry it past him. I’ve seen so many players like him through the years and he’s a flash in the pan. This was the reason Barca got rid of him and he played with their youth team for years so they would have a pretty good idea.

Traore Vs Spurs

the only way he would be useful is at the end of his run he has 2-3 real simple options. against teams that come and sit back and are compact you can forget him being useful, you need flair and guile and hes got none of that.

the only way he would be useful is at the end of his run he has 2-3 real simple options. against teams that come and sit back and are compact you can forget him being useful, you need flair and guile and hes got none of that.
He’s a battering ram. In the PL I believe you need a scalpel player like Eriksen to open up a defence with great vision and passing

Not needed as many have said. We could have got plenty of other players for sane money but far better. Sarr for one would have been great attack of Kane son and Sarr would have been awesome. Failing that spend the money on a quality CM like Bissouma.
even lookman on loan oils have been better. His stats with Fulham were pretty good.
Just cause had him before doesn’t mean his good enough for us. Too many in football are lazy and just go for players they know. He couldn’t improve his stats that much in 3 years with wolves so why would he do better here?

Back
Top Bottom