Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll just say that watching the highlights of Traore at the half and seeing him run wild against us has me convinced. I have no idea how anyone would be against having him in our side. I happen like Bergwijn and I think he does some good things. But let’s be honest; Traore is on an entirely different level.

We were sitting deep and he still took tanganga on every single time. He's actually a good dribbler against teams that sit back.
We weren’t anything like as deep as Watford today.

The only time I’ve really seen us play like that was City away. They were even narrow and said ‘cross as much as you like’.

I thought Traore was fantastic against us, then I came in here and saw so many people saying how rubbish he was. Ignore his assist stats, he is giving the ball to players in dangerous areas, it’s not his fault Wolves can’t finish.

I thought Traore was fantastic against us, then I came in here and saw so many people saying how rubbish he was. Ignore his assist stats, he is giving the ball to players in dangerous areas, it’s not his fault Wolves can’t finish.

Any of Traore, Trincao, Neves, Pedro Neto and Semedo all walk in our side.

Utd just cannot cope with him. They are terrified of him. Man is a beast. Take a gamble, sign him and work on his end product. Could be a worldbeater if he stays fit.

Utd just cannot cope with him. They are terrified of him. Man is a beast. Take a gamble, sign him and work on his end product. Could be a worldbeater if he stays fit.
I don’t think his end product is bad, his finishing needs some work but he creates chances every single match.

Back
Top Bottom