Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So is his end product
He has 7 goals and 14 assists in 142 games.
38 wins and 64 losses.
His shooting accuracy is 28%
0.05 goals per match.
He’s never scored a goal with his head or his left foot.
Lucas has 17 goals and 9 assists in 105 games.
54 wins and 35 losses.
3 headers
10 with right foot
4 with left foot.
0.16 goals per game.
34% shooting accuracy.
He's definitely scored with his left foot. I see one vs palace in january.

Wolves should be up at least 2 in the first 20 minutes. I really think Traora would be a game changer for us. At this point I think it’s more wolves not wanting to sell rather than Spurs not wanting him.

Wan-Bissaka is a great 1 on 1 defender, and he's having a nightmare against Adama so far. Adama is running circles around him, playing with him.

I can’t help but wonder about the influence a guy like Kane would have on Traore. Not just the pure scoring when he gets a chance, but maybe in terms of mindset. It’s not that I think Traore is unprofessional, but to be around legitimate top tier players like Hugo, Kane and Son might also improve a player like him who is still rather raw.

Back
Top Bottom