Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Troare is a one trick pony who basically has to have space to beat a man with his pace. Zaha is far more skilful especially in and around the box. He scores more and assist as well. You can play possesion football with zaha not so troare. Give and goes one-twos zaha is far better. We’d be sitting deep for him to be of any use and we really don’t want to go down that route again.
Out of the two zaha offers far more to the team than troare. However as I’ve said and many others have this is not an area we urgently need to fix. For me RB and CM are fat more important. This would give PEH a breather in CM. Bissoma is the one we should go for not sure why we havent as yet. PL experience and good box to box player, technical and looks as if he could run all day.

Zaha did a Kane and fucked himself signing a long contract.
I don't think he did, though, not in the same way. I don't think Zaha wanted to leave. Huge wages to be a big fish in a small pond with no pressure suits him. When he tried to step up he flamed out and I legit feel he just believed that wasn't the life he wanted. Palace pay him a king's ransom for what he actually puts in.

I don't think he did, though, not in the same way. I don't think Zaha wanted to leave. Huge wages to be a big fish in a small pond with no pressure suits him. When he tried to step up he flamed out and I legit feel he just believed that wasn't the life he wanted. Palace pay him a king's ransom for what he actually puts in.
He has wanted to leave for 3 or 4 years now but Palace have priced him out of a move.

Traore is a starter.

Gil says

No Way Sport GIF by Barstool Sports

Gil was playing a free role and is also built like a twig and new to the league.

And? Free floating right, with Son Left and Kane centre.

Vs Traore = no brainer for me.

Then the Traore £ in CM/CB/RB, if there really is any Traore money and it was not a 'if Kane goes' possibility...

He's played two games against a shit Portugese team.

I'll disagree thanks.

Gil, in his minutes, has shown he is a player that can bring calm (settled control of play in final 3rd), before unleashing the storm.

Traore, in my experience of him, is a player who brings a storm, before unleashing calm (as everything peters out).

Back
Top Bottom