Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adama's dribbling is on another stratosphere.
So is his end product
He has 7 goals and 14 assists in 142 games.
38 wins and 64 losses.
His shooting accuracy is 28%
0.05 goals per match.
He’s never scored a goal with his head or his left foot.
Lucas has 17 goals and 9 assists in 105 games.
54 wins and 35 losses.
3 headers
10 with right foot
4 with left foot.
0.16 goals per game.
34% shooting accuracy.

Last edited:
Mate, Lucas's best goals+assists for us in the league has been 10 in 18/19 and he was playing with Son, Kane , Eriksen.

Bergwins best is 4. Traore's best has been 13 and he hasnt even played with Son/Kane.
I edited my post using the PL website stats.
Jota and Jimenez are not bums. They will score plenty if the provider can provide.

They are deadly players in their own right.
Who the fuck are you?
:dierpochhug:
Traore is great running up the wing. Deadly? No he isn’t. He produces next to nothing for all his running.
He is a bloody marvellous sight when he’s skinning people down the wing. He gets bums off seats. But your bum will very quickly be back on its seat with a groan when he reverts to type and can’t hit a cows arse (or a team mate busting a gut to keep up with him) with a banjo

I think for the right price he would be useful but if Wolves want £40m+ then it's not worth doing. We could get an actual top player for that money.

For £40m we could get Zaha and probably have money left over, and he can actually play.

I think for the right price he would be useful but if Wolves want £40m+ then it's not worth doing. We could get an actual top player for that money.

For £40m we could get Zaha and probably have money left over, and he can actually play.
Zaha would definitely improve us because he does have an end product rather than knackering the opposition and his own team mates trying to keep up with him in the hope that he can actually find his feet and pass the ball properly

Zaha would definitely improve us because he does have an end product rather than knackering the opposition and his own team mates trying to keep up with him in the hope that he can actually find his feet and pass the ball properly
zaha is not better than son or lucas, and i think gil looks likes hes going to be a far superior player as hes showing quality signs already, bergwijn just needs a tap in an i think hes going to show us what hes made of this season.

If that is true then thank fuck!
Not needed and his not like a 10 times upgrade on what we have already. Coach berg get some confidence in him to beat a man and get him scoring. His getting into good positions which is the best thing.
Spend £40 on a proper player that is needed in a position that needs upgrade which is RB and CM.

zaha is not better than son or lucas, and i think gil looks likes hes going to be a far superior player as hes showing quality signs already, bergwijn just needs a tap in an i think hes going to show us what hes made of this season.

If that your metric; Traore sure as he'll isn't either.

I'm a fan, don't care about his end product (which has improved anyway)

Get him in he'll cause havoc and open up spaces for the likes of Kane and Son

No-one is getting Zaha for 40 mill. Palace will demand upwards of 60 mill for their best player like they always do when a team comes knocking for him.

It's true though, out of the two players I'd choose Zaha over Traore every time

Back
Top Bottom