Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All you need now is one with Adebayor getting a Tattoo and you'll have Gibbsy in self-destruct mode.....

Oh look, here they are - in the same source as his other posts berating our english guys:
http://www.lalhardyink.co.uk/?page_id=276&album=4&gallery=11

Emmanuel%20Adebayor.jpg
Emmanule-Adebayor.jpg

Note: Nothing against Adebayor, just pointing out the extent of hypocrisy

For reference for those who don't know the reference: http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tim-sherwood.8360/page-254#post-523197

That awkward moment when your link points to my quote

"I judge their FOOTBALLING IQ by their ability on the pitch. Berbatov got a tattoo at the same place. I didn't post his picture? Why? Because he's a fkn genius."

Berbatov

Danny rose

What mental images are conjured by their playing style?

I don't rate Danny rose because he is English right? Same as Lennon. Haha.

Btw does it pain you to see the roses, lennons etc being mentioned so often in the worst player thread? Those posters must be anti English too eh?

Fast forward months of you givingr me a hard time regarding these players and what happened? Townsend dropped, Lennon out posts, rose was embarrassing etc.

And you STILL IGNORE WALKER IS MY FAV PLAYER because it seems the anti English route is all you have.

We were going well against the scum because ade was on fire. He was ragdolling them until the sending off.
Nonsense. The team as a whole were playing well. Ade made a shocking challenge unnecessarily in the middle of the park. Undefendable.

He was man enough to step up and take another pen on the last day.
So he done his job from 12 yards out. Well done Ade. You can have your £150k this week.

Even crabs look like they walk straight in comparison

Speaking of right and wrong. You are jumping in...Why is that? Is it because I back MR GOALS AND ASSISTS and you had a go at me for not rating:

Precious Lennon
Townsend
Rose
Naughton

So sorry they all ended up in the worst player thread. Gotta trust ole Gibbsy. Also cross thread tears from people who have been stung by form and results following me around calling me a troll etc is part of the course of my online life.

I think Paulinho's goal and motm performance may have broken Cahspur.

Do you find it difficult thinking on a one dimensional basis:rolleyes:. It must be a tremendous handicap for you!!

He SCORED in that game. How do you follow football? Just look up the final score on Ceefax? What a clueless "fan" you are. It's common knowledge among regular fans, let alone Spurs fans that he was running the show before he got sent off.

Here is Ade's "shit" Spurs season.

Look at all of that not trying. Sheep, lolcats just come on forums to vent and whine and bleat whatever the next person bleats and passes it off as knowledge.

I think Paulinho's goal and motm performance may have broken Cahspur.

Haha oh yeah, I was blown away by one of his few solid performances that came against a safe Villa on the final day of the season. Your abstract and delusional thought processes couldn't break a fly's wing oh humorous one.

Anyway, carry on. I've no problem with your defense of Adebayor so we won't be getting into it again, but just wanted to point out the gravity of your hypocrisy before you carried on with your case. Tighten up son, you make yourself look ridiculous with such antics.

Your abstract and delusional thought processes couldn't break a fly's wing oh humorous one.

Wing? Speaking of wing...Hey fucko. How is your boy mr zero assists and one goal from 56 shots at goal (scuffed cross) working out for you?

I mean I'm delusional right? Townsnend...No prem assists...As a winger in a team with 100's of millions of talent in it?

I seem to have started threads warning about his end product when he was Englands darling. People were calling me delusional then too.

And YOU SAID ADE WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON, You've already written him off. How about this, if REAL fans gave him the love and respect he deserves that conversation would not come up. But no...You have to please the sheep with constant dismissal of Ade and his wages etc. You are part of the reason why players don't want to nail their colors to our mast.

Of course it's much better that the likes of Dembélé have played for 1000 more minutes than Townsend (in his first real season) and obtained just one assist in the league.

Takes a special kind of guy to slag Soldado off for not taking his chances whilst simultaneously slagging the wingers off for not getting assists. Connect the dots....

Adebayor rarely relies on anyone else to get a goal - he's not the kind of guy I'd ever expect to be scoring assisted goals - he seems more self reliant and back to goal in a target man kind of way.

Wing? Speaking of wing...Hey fucko. How is your boy mr zero assists and one goal from 56 shots at goal (scuffed cross) working out for you?

I mean I'm delusional right? Townsnend...No prem assists...As a winger in a team with 100's of millions of talent in it?

I seem to have started threads warning about his end product when he was Englands darling. People were calling me delusional then too.

And YOU SAID ADE WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON, You've already written him off. How about this, if REAL fans gave him the love and respect he deserves that conversation would not come up. But no...You have to please the sheep with constant dismissal of Ade and his wages etc. You are part of the reason why players don't want to nail their colors to our mast.

Sorry mate, I know you get off on it but we're not doing this again, since once again you've shown you a) can't/don't read, and b) had twisted words once again. Never once have I shown Ade "disrespect," I simply said it was realistic to suspect he's off considering the impending wages. We've also long since addressed rationale pertaining to Townsend's struggles (none of which you've seemingly comprehended since you have no understanding of cause/effect), so twofold reason for you to simply return to your conversation at hand while cutting out the hypocrisy like a decent gentleman.

Of course it's much better that the likes of Dembélé have played for 1000 more minutes than Townsend (in his first real season) and obtained just one assist in the league.

Takes a special kind of guy to slag Soldado off for not taking his chances whilst simultaneously slagging the wingers off for not getting assists. Connect the dots....

Adebayor rarely relies on anyone else to get a goal - he's not the kind of guy I'd ever expect to be scoring assisted goals - he seems more self reliant and back to goal in a target man kind of way.

He has no understanding of different positions and their respective responsibilities, you're wasting your time as I have much of mine. There is only power, steel, wingdyngz, and tiny dancers.

Last edited:

Dembele is a dm. He's had less than a quarter shots than Townsend.

And he bosses other aspects. Townsend has a worse heading rate than Lennon. Haha.

Even cherry picking you fail.

Back
Top Bottom