Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not haters mate! Just don't think that he is worth 100,000+ quid a WEEK if you think he is worth more that Eriksen or Hugo come on.
How much did we pay for him?

How much would a replacement for him be? one that is guaranteed to be at least as good?

People look at the past, yet ignore his interviews and commitment over the last few years. That shooting changed him as a man, and it really upset me to hear The Scum singing "it should have been you" all over WHL, and not one Ade song was sung in reply.

Let him feel some love I say.

They dont even look at his past, they simply believe the cobblers trotted out by woolwich fans who despise him because he jumped ship and then gave them the money shot in the face by sliding on his knees.

They dont even look at his past, they simply believe the cobblers trotted out by woolwich fans who despise him because he jumped ship and then gave them the money shot in the face by sliding on his knees.

It's true. If people look, he was scoring goals when they claimed he wasn't interested. It's sour grapes from fans. He scored at city, went a few games without scoring and they thought the grass was greener. Went to real and scored there too.

IMO Defoe leaving will do wonders for ade, Kane and soldado. His greed coupled with terrible wing play made a lot of strikers look worse than they were with his head down shoot on sight policy.

It's true. If people look, he was scoring goals when they claimed he wasn't interested. It's sour grapes from fans. He scored at city, went a few games without scoring and they thought the grass was greener. Went to real and scored there too.

IMO Defoe leaving will do wonders for ade, Kane and soldado. His greed coupled with terrible wing play made a lot of strikers look worse than they were with his head down shoot on sight policy.
I would like to think that Ade, Soldado and Kane will stay as the striking team, but not so sure the new manager will want that, might have his own target sussed out.

Care to expand? No point just saying what I posted was drivel, explain your point. Do you believe he turns up every week and gives 100%?

That's impossible. Just mouth breathing chest pounding nonsense. We have had terrible build up and he STILL manages to get involved.

100% is an American movie speech cliche. Players play hurt, can get marked out of games, get terrible teamwork and, gasp. Wait for it. Can have terrible games! They can Also. Wait for it. Get bettered by defenders.

You just got mugged by the press and are part of the sheep mob that won't give players like ade respect because shoot first and ask questions later.

Doesn't matter, he is nowhere near worth being the highest wage earner in the squad!
Well he is the highest scoring striker we have so i'd say he is. Look what we sold our last highest scoring player for and what he is being paid now.

Look what we've wasted on Soldado.

You all are over-complicating matters.
He should be our most adored ...

article-0-066744DB000005DC-706_468x325.jpg

In relation to him scoring goals. We've played 13 games since February, Ade has only scored in two of them. Two in the 5-1 rout of Sunderland, one penalty in the 3-0 against Villa.

That's a pretty poor run, in my opinion.

Winning assist for Roses header? He's involved in other goals too. Hell he's even involved in helping us defend corners.

Watch this SUBLIME buildup:

That's impossible. Just mouth breathing chest pounding nonsense. We have had terrible build up and he STILL manages to get involved.

100% is an American movie speech cliche. Players play hurt, can get marked out of games, get terrible teamwork and, gasp. Wait for it. Can have terrible games! They can Also. Wait for it. Get bettered by defenders.

You just got mugged by the press and are part of the sheep mob that won't give players like ade respect because shoot first and ask questions later.

You've sidestepped the question and resorted to insults. I see now why people don't like you on here.

So, avoiding pedantry over the phrase "Giving 100%", which you know isn't a literal expression, do you believe that Adebayor tries his hardest in the vast majority of games?

Back
Top Bottom