Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Family hates him- we hate him- arse hates him- he's going to be out of cash as soon as contract expires. The guys been shot at too.

Yes. He is a head case, but He may be in real trouble.

That's my bit of compassion for the year.

Has he refused to play for us ?
Has he refused to train ?
Has he torn up the squad number he was given ?
He's still here and not being used, give me a while to work out who's taking the piss out of who here.

Exactly, people forget he was banished under WHN, but was still clearly training hard because of the level of fitness he was at when he came straight back in under Timmy.

Who knows maybe the next manager will squeeze a few more goals out of him between whenever it is and May.

Emmanuel Adebayor walks into a sperm donor bank in London... "I'd like to donate some sperm" he says to the receptionist. "Certainly Sir" replies the receptionist, "have you donated before?". "Yes" replies Emmanuel "you should have my details on your computer". "Oh yes, I've found your details" says the receptionist "but I see you're going to need help. Shall I call your wife for you?" "Why do I need help?" asks Emmanuel. The receptionist replies "Well, it says on your record that you're a useless wanker...."

Ade also has a duty of care to spurs, but it seems a one way street where that is concerned.

If he has issues I hope he sorts them, just shows money does not buy happiness but ade has had the chance to join at least two other clubs in this window without losing out financially but for what ever reason he has chosen not to move, despite knowing he has no future at spurs.

Fair play to poch for not caving in and allowing ade a way back, spurs have bent over backwards to help in over the last two years and how is that trust repaid? Let's hope he gets his dream move to qatar.....

fuck him.

Vile human being couldn't care if he lives or dies. I will save my pity for people that deserve it. Just want him away from my football club.

duty of care my arse.

My thoughts:

s4rxFVM.png

Charles Richards point about a duty of care is a valid one: But one must point the finger at Ade's agent as well and of course Ade himself. Spurs have helped him by giving him compassionate leave and trying to facilitate a transfer/loan deal. It is obvious that he is not being considered to be played and this has been confirmed by omitting him from the squad. Why has Ade and his agent decided to act in a unprofessional way by not attending medicals and meetings as specified remains a mystery. If it is to call Spurs bluff then Ade has failed and he if it is just about money the he can afford the best mental health professional money can buy. Its not up to Spurs to pay for this.

Back
Top Bottom