Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want Levy to fuck off just for this decision

The intrusion of the cameras behind the scenes has ruined the atmosphere imo. Again Levy proving he knows jack shit about football

Fuming:lamelaaghh:

Agree. DL thought this Champions League Final thing was easy so why not get it on film :levyeyes:

This is why we hired Jose in the first place, waiting for his best actor nod in next years BAFTAs I mean why fuck about when you can get the best in the business

the whole thing a mess and a friend of a friend of mine on the inside at Amazon said even today in the dressing room at half time was box office

Earlier in the campaign, Pochettino admitted he wasn't happy with the Amazon cameras.

"When the club agreed the deal with Amazon, of course we were worried about it. Because it is not easy, not easy." he said.

"It is tough to have the camera in your office, and then how you handle the situation to have the capacity to say: 'OK, I am not in a good mood, but sometimes the camera is going to be there.' It is so complicated, it is another thing to worry about and of course that adds a lot."

I'm actually looking forward to it, the main reason being that if it's an absolute shit show it might make Levy and Enic realise just how badly they're fucking things up.
Plus I really want to see what goes on behind the scenes and how that correlates to what we see on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom