Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was supposed to go to Bruges on Monday for a a little birthday getaway, covid put a stop to that.
Thats Shit, i went last December, was brilliant so agreed to go back this December, got to stock up on Wine en route in Calais as well, its typical that the time we get the nice away trips we cant travel!

Thats Shit, i went last December, was brilliant so agreed to go back this December, got to stock up on Wine en route in Calais as well, its typical that the time we get the nice away trips we cant travel!

Do you go to the Christmas Markets?

I go every year, this'll be the first time since I started going about six years ago that I'll miss it. Really gutted as it's such a nice way to end the year.

Do you go to the Christmas Markets?

I go every year, this'll be the first time since I started going about six years ago that I'll miss it. Really gutted as it's such a nice way to end the year.
Yeah i went to them had a awesome time, although i kept forgetting to take the beer glasses back with me to the market stools and only realised the next day you pay a deposit per glass! :mourfacepalm:

I know I'm going to come across as a right old fuddy-duddy, but I would ban all headphone/phones when the team are together. Joe Hart is walking along with a flipping tablet, for crying out loud, not looking where he's going - the type of person you want to trip up walking along the street or hoping they bump into a lamp post.

(maybe I should have posted this in the 'things that annoy you' thread!)
I wish I knew more people with your manners.

Mrs Conn is Belgian so we are over there regularly though not recently. She's a big FC Bruges fan.
Anyway, back to beer. Chimney Blue closely followed by Rochefort 10.
A little while back we took one of my mates to Belgo in Holborn ( check it out peeps). He was a 10 pint man. He was literally falling over after 3 Belgian bottles .

Yeah i went to them had a awesome time, although i kept forgetting to take the beer glasses back with me to the market stools and only realised the next day you pay a deposit per glass! :mourfacepalm:

I didn't mind that, I got the missus to take her biggest handbag and stocked up on them.

:mourthumb:

Apparently its:

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez -Davies - Reguilon
Winks - Lo Celso
Bale - Dele - Bergwijn
Vinícius
Would be nice to see attacking full backs, two players in the centre of the park who like to pass the ball, Bergwijn on his preferred side and obviously more Bale and Vinicius in the team.

I know I'm going to come across as a right old fuddy-duddy, but I would ban all headphone/phones when the team are together. Joe Hart is walking along with a flipping tablet, for crying out loud, not looking where he's going - the type of person you want to trip up walking along the street or hoping they bump into a lamp post.

(maybe I should have posted this in the 'things that annoy you' thread!)
Joe is watching an instructional video on how to climb aeroplane steps. 😎

Apparently its:

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez -Davies - Reguilon
Winks - Lo Celso
Bale - Dele - Bergwijn
Vinícius
Would be nice to see attacking full backs, two players in the centre of the park who like to pass the ball, Bergwijn on his preferred side and obviously more Bale and Vinicius in the team.
Happy to see Dele in the side, really hope he can step up

Anyone surprised with Lloris over Hart? Does this mean Hart might start the next Premier League game? Surprised. Looks decent
dear god no GIF

Back
Top Bottom