ARE WE GOING TO FINISH TOP HALF THIS SEASON?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really sure what you're point is.

I doubt there's a football forum on the planet where fans ain't melting and wetting their knickers when the team is delivering poor results or serving up shitehouse football and below par performances.

I've never really understood this myth that our fan base is supposed to be unique and above everyone else's
I think we are meant to melt over what other fans (who are really just online strangers) think of us. It's a pass from me.

Potential league table if we lose to Chelsea:

1. Man City -- 47
2. Man Utd -- 44
3. Liverpool -- 43
4. Leicester -- 42
-----------------------
5. Chelsea -- 36
6. Everton -- 36
7. Aston Villa -- 35
8. West Ham -- 35
9. Woolwich -- 34
10. Spurs -- 33

Don't worry though guys, still got that game in hand.

1. Man City -- 47
2. Man Utd -- 44
3. Liverpool -- 43
4. Leicester -- 42
-----------------------
5. Chelsea -- 36
6. Everton -- 36
7. Aston Villa -- 35
8. West Ham -- 35
9. Woolwich -- 34
10. Spurs -- 33

Don't worry though guys, still got that game in hand. look at all the hard work and

1. Man City -- 47
2. Man Utd -- 44
3. Liverpool -- 43
4. Leicester -- 42
-----------------------
5. Chelsea -- 36
6. Everton -- 36
7. Aston Villa -- 35
8. West Ham -- 35
9. Woolwich -- 34
10. Spurs -- 33

Ahhhh bless, look at all the hard work you’ve gone to, just to get your wish of seeing us in 10th..

You do realise that is all a pipe dream and not really what the league will look like come Friday don’t you??

As you have your finger on the pulse and never state the obvious, why not cheer yourself up and do another exercise by working out what will happen if Man City score 6 goals in the league cup final and we don’t score any..
Or go the whole hog and show us the league table next season if we lose every game and Woolwich win every game.

Another blinding assessment from Captain obvious..

Ahhhh bless, look at all the hard work you’ve gone to, just to get your wish of seeing us in 10th..

You do realise that is all a pipe dream and not really what the league will look like come Friday don’t you??

As you have your finger on the pulse and never state the obvious, why not cheer yourself up and do another exercise by working out what will happen if Man City score 6 goals in the league cup final and we don’t score any..
Or go the whole hog and show us the league table next season if we lose every game and Woolwich win every game.

Another blinding assessment from Captain obvious..

Aww bless.

Thanks for that novel. It probably took you longer to write aaaaaaall that about me then it took me to work out what happens when teams gain an extra 3 points so don't worry yourself too much about the work put into it. It's not that deep.

X

Last edited:
Yes it does it means we beat City in a final and win our first trophy in 12 years

Anyone not celebrating if that happens isn’t a Spurs fan.
Although you could argue anyone happy for us to plod along as a top 8 club ain't a Spurs fan either.
Why would someone not want their team to be the best?

Although you could argue anyone happy for us to plod along as a top 8 club ain't a Spurs fan either.
Why would someone not want their team to be the best?
I want to win the quadruple.
Loving the club if they don’t though makes me what? Not a fan?

I’ll celebrate a Carabou cup just fine thanks, odd that anyone wouldn’t, as a Spurs fan, but it’s fine if you back the guy who thinks winning the final means fuck all.

Personally, I’ve supported the club when we were utter shit, I support it now, and always will.

Being the best has never been a thing for Spurs since I was born in 1976, so perhaps all those thousands of people who supported the club after 1961 weren’t fans either, as they were all happy to plod along and finish anywhere between 2nd and 20th

1. Man City -- 47
2. Man Utd -- 44
3. Liverpool -- 43
4. Leicester -- 42
-----------------------
5. Chelsea -- 36
6. Everton -- 36
7. Aston Villa -- 35
8. West Ham -- 35
9. Woolwich -- 34
10. Spurs -- 33

If my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

Back
Top Bottom