Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (The Blanchflower Derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

still, it was in our own hands for all of 90 minutes... that's advantage lost then. At least I slept well last night... looks like it will be my last good night's sleep for a fortnight now.

Thanks Harry, Thanks Spurs...

Mental, went to bring on Parker for Raf on 70mins, then changed his mind, and did it in the 89th instead? He lined Defoe to come on for Ade until he scored the penalty then changed his mind too, he's lost the plot.

We have fucking Defoe and Gio on the bench!? Absolute idiot, i'm gonna be a nervous wreck at the Lane next Sunday.

18 corners was it?

Someone should tell our players that it's meant to present a goal-scoring threat when you're awarded one of those...FML!

What a fucking joke. Desperately going for the win and he brings of our best finisher and brings on fucking Parker?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING REDKNAPP?

Freudlyuchenko said:
Baggies to draw 1-1 with Woolwich, last game of the season, In Roy we trust, there is a reason he is England manager

You and I both know that's not how it's gonna turn out... but nice scenario if it does!

I'm going for a couple of early gooner goals to kill it off, we get wind of it at the Lane, everyone starts feeling sorry for themselves and whaddaya know, Fulham nick an unlikely win!

No reason not to push forward at the end. With the Newcastle loss a draw and a loss leave us in the exact same position for next week.

1882 said:
Freudlyuchenko said:
Baggies to draw 1-1 with Woolwich, last game of the season, In Roy we trust, there is a reason he is England manager

You and I both know that's not how it's gonna turn out... but nice scenario if it does!

I'm going for a couple of early gooner goals to kill it off, we get wind of it at the Lane, everyone starts feeling sorry for themselves and whaddaya know, Fulham nick an unlikely win!

Sportsman's bet?

Redknapp will be our manager next season, the Parker brainfart I can't defend but I think we'll hold out until next summer when there are potentially better targets available

Pyro_era said:
Who the fuck is going to play at LB? AND if it's bale WHO THE FUCK is going to play at LM?

Bale and Modric is what's going to happen with Parker and Sandro in the middle. Guaranteed. Preparing for a Redknapp team selection is the easiest thing for opposition managers.

So this is what's going to happen last weekend. Chelsea will win 1-0 at Liverpool and 1-0 in their last game and reach 67 points. Spurs will draw 0-0 with Fulham leaving Spurs and Chelsea on the exact same points, goal difference and goals scored. Meaning Chelsea end up 4th on head to head goal difference.

You heard it hear first.

Back
Top Bottom