Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was expecting more from there fans to be honest, Hugo Tottenhams best ever goalie? Never saw jennings live but the this guy is the nuts.
I saw Jennings and he was fantastic. I'd put Hugo up there, even though goalkeepers get more protection these days.

Easy to forget some of the terrible goalies we've had over the years.

Anyone remember Barry Daines?

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking this squad needs an entire rebuild.

3 different managers and we've looked equally shite under each one.

Our entire team is just completely vanilla excluding Lloris and possibly Eriksen. Absolutely nothing stands out about any of them. None of them are significantly pacey, great passers, great strikers of the ball or can control the ball with any degree of technique. it's flat boring football.

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking this squad needs an entire rebuild.

3 different managers and we've looked equally shite under each one.

Our entire team is just completely vanilla excluding Lloris and possibly Eriksen. Absolutely nothing stands out about any of them. None of them are significantly pacey, great passers, great strikers of the ball or can control the ball with any degree of technique. it's flat boring football.
I agree.

I see that Poch said after the match that he was "angry and frustrated."

Welcome to Tottenham, Mauricio.

I agree.

I see that Poch said after the match that he was "angry and frustrated."

Welcome to Tottenham, Mauricio.

I know. It's mad. He has been "angry and frustrated" twice now in the last 2 weeks. He really needs to know his best 11 and decide what he wants to try and win. If he wants to win the EL dont play your second team against a very good Turkish side sand don't play Vlad.

BTW, why did we buy Vorm?

I saw Jennings and he was fantastic. I'd put Hugo up there, even though goalkeepers get more protection these days.

Easy to forget some of the terrible goalies we've had over the years.

Anyone remember Barry Daines?

Mark Kendall?

I agree about Remy. He would obviously choose Chelski over us. But Ba would have came to us and he could of stayed in London. Madness.
I'd imagine Besiktas pay well, more than we'd pay him. Levy seems to have issues with players that have no sell on value. Soldado was an anomaly but he tends to go for younger strikers. Ba would have been a great signing but not sure we'd match the salary.

I'd imagine Besiktas pay well, more than we'd pay him. Levy seems to have issues with players that have no sell on value. Soldado was an anomaly but he tends to go for younger strikers. Ba would have been a great signing but not sure we'd match the salary.
I strongly doubt he's getting 80k+ in Turkey

We should have pushed back for Remy and Welbeck - probably argued over 50p or something while the big boys came and scooped 2 quality players.

Back
Top Bottom