Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strange that he has called out Davies as having everything he wants for a full back in his system, whilst also saying that he likes Udogie as a LB in his system as well. Couldn't really be any more opposite sides of the spectrum for that position... but maybe he's just trying to give everyone a bit of confidence off the bat.
Probably that, but also it depends on who we're playing game to game.

According to his Instagram someone has stolen his dog. A Pomeranian. Last seen being carried away in a blanket by two girls around Selfridges.

Poor dog and poor Ben.

I generally find it odd how much people care for pets. Be that as it may, I still also believe it takes a special brand of low-life to steal a living thing from someone, knowing how much it'll hurt the owner.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

It's not like humans and animals have been domesticating ourselves/themselves for thousands of generations or anything.

For protection or food, sure. Not to treat better than your own mother. Which is what a fair few people do (I should have qualified with a fair few before people in the first post, admittedly).

For protection or food, sure. Not to treat better than your own mother. Which is what a fair few people do (I should have qualified with a fair few before people in the first post, admittedly).
I 100% understand why people do this, as I have met many human mothers (and fathers) and many cats (and dogs) on my time on this rock.

His last season, no doubt.

Dedicated squad player.

Always committed.

But, always been limited.

Had a nice career in the game and made a lovely living.

Got a few years left to enjoy his football.

Won't be with us, tho.

Good guy; good luck to him.
Would be nice to see him go back to Wales. Cardiff Calling?

Strikes me as the type that could do a very good coaching job if he wanted to. Seems a real thinker

The move away from a back 3 will really hinder his game time and his effectiveness too ofc

There are several London clubs that could use him so he wouldn't have to move family. Maybe the sort that could come back to the Academy?
Move family?!? These sheep shaggers are proper weird aren't they :avbnaa:

Agree as a LB, he’s poor there but I think he’s ok as a CB - he miles better than Royal and could be a good blend with the lunatic hatchetman
well we got no choice have we. emerson was terrible earlier. going to have to just have davies till jan when we can get someone in whos a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom