Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn’t realise Ben got married this year.

A player who doesn’t always get the credit he deserves. With Lenglet seemingly the option we’re going for I imagine it’ll affect his game time but he’s a player who rarely puts a foot wrong. Did really well for us last season and I’m sure he’ll continue to put in solid performances next season when called upon.

8 years at the club. Showing my age but I remember the day we signed him as if it were yesterday. Time flies.

Only just seen a website 247newsaroundtheworld actually have a story with a headline was it Ben Davies for you know what. (Which was posted on twitter)
Hope Ben gets he's lawyers involved and gets that taken down, probably what trigged him posting a Photo on he's honeymoon.

Didn’t realise Ben got married this year.

A player who doesn’t always get the credit he deserves. With Lenglet seemingly the option we’re going for I imagine it’ll affect his game time but he’s a player who rarely puts a foot wrong. Did really well for us last season and I’m sure he’ll continue to put in solid performances next season when called upon.

8 years at the club. Showing my age but I remember the day we signed him as if it were yesterday. Time flies.

Lovely photo! You can almost hear the strains of a tango playing in the background.

Congratulations Ben!

:contethumb:

Only just seen a website 247newsaroundtheworld actually have a story with a headline was it Ben Davies for you know what. (Which was posted on twitter)
Hope Ben gets he's lawyers involved and gets that taken down, probably what trigged him posting a Photo on he's honeymoon.
Which was being speculated via some Ghanaian/Woolwich-website desperately trying to find someone other than their own player to name ...

He happens to be the same age, and live in North London.

THAT'S what you get when you give out just a few details for everyone to wildly speculate on, but not quite enough to know for sure...

It's despicable 'journalism' ...and not really journalism at all...

Just mud slinging, and giving people an excuse to play bad detectives!

I mean, of all Spurs players they picked Davies? The least likely person to have ever been involved in something like this? What complete fucking tools.

I mean, of all Spurs players they picked Davies? The least likely person to have ever been involved in something like this? What complete fucking tools.
tbh, how a footballer seems to us from the outside is no reason to assume they're incapable of such acts. That has nothing to do with whether he (or anyone else) did something or not.

Siggurdson never came across as a nonce.

Still, the baseless speculation is out of order from that website.

FXIoFRpXwAIQRng

Must be mad if your mate from school became a pro footballer.

Suddenly having people like Son & Dier showing up at events like weddings
Don't forget Rodon (hidden between Son and the bald geezer).

But it is wild. One of my brother's best friends is a pro hockey player, so he has ended up in this position a few times now.

He and his buddy go out to play a round of golf and suddenly he is hanging out with a bunch of pro hockey players.

Imagine just being one of his normal mates and you've got Dier and Sonny on your table? I'd definitely be trying to get them as lashed up as possible for some footballer high jinks and getting Sonny in trouble with his dad!
I can't imagine too many of his guests would have been totally star struck.
It's not like he's suddenly become famous. He's been in the game for well over 10 years.
Be interested to see what players went. I wouldn't be surprised if a good few declined just to avoid mixing with joe-public though.
You know Son would be there and be more than happy to talk to everyone though.

Must be mad if your mate from school became a pro footballer.

Suddenly having people like Son & Dier showing up at events like weddings
I was at a wedding a few years ago and Jens Lehmann was there, the giant gormless gooner git. Miserable sod, but his teacher wife and their kids were really pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom