Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again, not his fault we paid nonsense money for him.

But, fucking hell, I just cannot find any value in this guy.

Never impressed watching him at forest, no different here.

Average squad player.

That's a lot of money for a bit of mid-tier depth.

Again, not his fault we paid nonsense money for him.

But, fucking hell, I just cannot find any value in this guy.

Never impressed watching him at forest, no different here.

Average squad player.

That's a lot of money for a bit of mid-tier depth.
Starting to feel the same.

He's at 2 strikes now for me. Last few games he's done nothing.

I was expecting a whole lot worse in this thread.
None of our attacking players were great tonight. We played against the best team in the world.
He was dreadful in defence. Completely left Bentancur and Porro to deal with 3 players. Kulusevski was terrible as well but you could see how much better we were defensively when Johnson came off, simply because he was helping Porro a lot.

I don't see the point in him. He's too lazy defensively, and nothing special in attack. Sessegnon 2.0

Another poor performance tonight, but I'll reserve my judgment for the end of the season. Definitely feels like we overspent on this lad though.

Would have loved a Bakayoko-type explosive winger to really stretch defences. Dribbly-boi Nusa will be a big step in that direction.

Simply looks like a squad player to me that we over spent on.

Very lightweight, another couple of shit crosses tonight, and doesn't press and close down with enough tenacity

He was dreadful in defence. Completely left Bentancur and Porro to deal with 3 players. Kulusevski was terrible as well but you could see how much better we were defensively when Johnson came off, simply because he was helping Porro a lot.

I don't see the point in him. He's too lazy defensively, and nothing special in attack. Sessegnon 2.0
I'm one more shit performance away from joining you.

I keep thinking, Young and give him time but its harder to justify. I don't see anything there which is worrying.

I agree with the general sentiment here to an extent. The extent is that a) we have recruited very well in the past 3 years and so, our recruitment is to be trusted and b) we have had players be pants in their first year and good or amazing after (Modric, Son, Porro, Dembele, Emerson to name a few).

Different situation but I remember everyone being extremely worried about Vicário in pre-season and look at him now.

Let’s give Brennan some more time.

Back
Top Bottom