Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What colour are peas normally then?
Marrowfat peas which are used for mushy peas are a sort of greyish pale green and have to be soaked overnight before being dyed in the green colour preferred by Barbarians (those who pollute a classic dish with this shite)

Garden peas are actually the green colour that you see when served up and are totally acceptable but not with fish and chips!

It’s a bit of a sore point with me and I know that I should get out more!

And don’t get me started on those who drown chips in curry sauce

Only one solution there…..

I think we will win comfortably and suddenly the enic members on here will suddenly fly out, beating their chests as weve just beaten the mighty burnley, before offering up blood sacrifices to Lord Levy and chanting in tongues about world class training grounds

And then disappear again when we get smashed by utd

I think we will win comfortably and suddenly the enic members on here will suddenly fly out, beating their chests as weve just beaten the mighty burnley, before offering up blood sacrifices to Lord Levy and chanting in tongues about world class training grounds

And then disappear when we get smashed by utd
Airfixx Airfixx

Are you going to let him speak about ENIC apologists like that?

We're not going to be comfortable and unless we risk our first team, we're not winning. But fuck it. It's the moose cup.

Get through tonight and a bit of luck with the draw ... Sunderland at ours ... and suddenly we are in with a great shout at another semi-final.

Beat United at the weekend and suddenly we are in the top 4 and close to a semi-final ...

Get through tonight and a bit of luck with the draw ... Sunderland at ours ... and suddenly we are in another semi-final.

Beat United at the weekend and suddenly we are in the top 4 and in a semi-final ...
Season 7 Whatever GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Get through tonight and a bit of luck with the draw ... Sunderland at ours ... and suddenly we are in with a great shout at another semi-final.

Beat United at the weekend and suddenly we are in the top 4 and close to a semi-final ...
Put the orange jacket back on please

Used to be us and them was us and everybody else...now it's us and us...

Back
Top Bottom