Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just chilling after getting home at 01.30am from last night's game and Minder is on the TV.

Arthur takes his jacket off to front up some kid and Terry tells him to put it back on because 'you look like a Spurs supporter in those braces'.

Made me laugh anyway.

He can easily perform to the same level ten meters up the pitch and has on many occasion.

People have gone from “Dier is fucking shit Champo level” to wanting him in central defence.

Maybe time to accept they wrote him off too quickly and that they are also wrong he can’t play in midfield.
Even if he prefers it in defence, that’s not the issue. The team needs a DM, and Skipp isn’t the full time answer just yet.

Dier and Skipp with Tanagana behind would be pretty solid
Mate don't get ahead of yourself.

He was good yesterday imo but generally he has been shite. He can't play the DM role and he himself knows it and has said it.

Unlike most if a player I don't rate has a good game in my opinion I will say that (even when it's not really clear that person had a good game)

Mate don't get ahead of yourself.

He was good yesterday imo but generally he has been shite. He can't play the DM role and he himself knows it and has said it.

Unlike most if a player I don't rate has a good game in my opinion I will say that (even when it's not really clear that person had a good game)
And that’s fair play for saying it but surely he shows he still has a job to offer here.
But there’s many like bus conductor who go in so hard that they can only find the bad among the good.

It was a bit like that in the wolves game.

i'd bite your hand off for 10th right now

I see us anywhere between 11th and 14th

One more win is all we have in us at best

---------------------------------------Gazzaniga-------------------------------------
------Aurier----------Alderweireld-----------Tanganga----------Davies------
----------------------------Sanchez----------------Skipp----------------------------
------------Fernandes-----------------Alli--------------------Lamela--------------
----------------------------------------Parrott----------------------------------------

Subs : Vorm, Vertonghen, Foyth?, Winks, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Moura.

We'll get a draw at best.

Lloris, Vertonghen, Winks, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Bergwijn and Moura all to start v Leipzig, along with Aurier, Alderweireld, Davies and Sanchez.

....................GAZ VORM LLORIS

AURIER KWP (recall) JAN TOBY TANGO SANCHEZ DAVIES SESS ROSE (recall)

SISSOKO DIER WINKS SKIPP LOCESLO
LAMELA DELE MOURA GEDSON BERGWIJN
NDOMBELE JOSE SACRAMENTO

............................SON
............................KANE
...........................PARROT (you can say that again)

BRING
EVERRRRYONNNNNE

BubZWsIIcAIPd5o.png

---------------------------------------Gazzaniga-------------------------------------
------Aurier----------Alderweireld-----------Tanganga----------Davies------
----------------------------Sanchez----------------Skipp----------------------------
------------Fernandes-----------------Alli--------------------Lamela--------------
----------------------------------------Parrott----------------------------------------

Subs : Vorm, Vertonghen, Foyth?, Winks, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Moura.

We'll get a draw at best.

Lloris, Vertonghen, Winks, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Bergwijn and Moura all to start v Leipzig, along with Aurier, Alderweireld, Davies and Sanchez.

Dave in midfield?

Back
Top Bottom