Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might improve the atmosphere

:fingers:
Yes - in all the broohaha of yesterday, I'd forgotten about that.

That ****fake afro-caribbean-sounding DJ before the game needs to be sacked - what a **** ****.

The Norwich fans made approximately twice the sound we did - and we struggled to keep anything going. I was the only **** singing anywhere near me, but I don't care - I'm still going to do it.

Last edited:
Who's even fit. Fuck me a 1-0 win would be amazing

the thing is Chelsea play Everton, United play City, Arse play west ham.

Optimistic.

I bet you still believe in Father Christmas. Or gender neutral Christmas as they are known these days.
I think they are referred to generally as Parent Christmas for brevity now mate.
Christmas? You arrogant colonial missionary bastards.

They are to be referred to as “Head Of Optional Winterval Festivities”.

Woke-up.

Burnley have only lost 1 of their last 7 games (to norwich) including wins over united and leicester. In december we beat them 5-0 with goals from kane (2), son, sissoko and moura. Son did that mad run, Kane scored a great goal and Parrott came off the bench to make his prem debut and mourinho gave him the ball after. Feels like an age has passed. With moura potentially injured after norwich, we could be without all 4 scorers from last time out. Need likes of dele and steve to step it up a gear this game but we can fuucking dooo theem

We are shit end of story and even worse without our main guys up top. I can’t believe some people are still optimistic. We got no chance against Burnley especially with Lucas and Bergwijn dead on their feet the other day. Who’s going to score our goals ? We just got to face the reality that our season is effectively over now with a slight glimmer of hope if Kane can get back early April.

Back
Top Bottom