Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really..... I enjoyed smashing up Woolwich grounds in the past its comes with the NLD

The mistake was keeping them in
I agree with you. That sort of thing is fair game when we play each other.

Think they were kept in because of what went on beforehand. Woolwich brought a firm for the first time in ages. I was surprised to see some actual fighting on the High Road rather than just posturing. Could be OB trying to get a few banning orders in before the Euros, but they didn't seem to be on top of it like they usually are.

No I'm not kidding.. Do you not think that we can see where we failed in the transfer window? Do you not think that we can see where we failed Wednesday night?
The difference is we don't come on here after every defeat telling everybody " I told you so"
And throwing multiple toys out of our prams.
If Spurs lose I'm gutted but the first thing I do is look forward to the next home game where I know that I will have a great day out..I don't bitch about it and pretend I'm the only one who knew where we failed.

That's great for you but, some that do the same as you choose to also couple it with slating people who get more agitated by that incompetence, telling them to fuck off and support someone else, telling them they're shit supporters etc. Personally i think somebody so apathetic about failure is not my idea of a passionate supporter but, I can appreciate the difference between outlooks. I won't attack that view but I will defend against it if they're antagonising others and playing their high-ground cards all over the place.

I would NEVER do that.. Now Fuck off and support someone else you're a shit supporter.

I was football training myself Wednesday and didn't make the game so I recorded it. I legged it home before somebody revealed the score, put my Spurs socks on, my Spurs shirt and chucked on a couple of Spurs wrist-bands for good measure (yes I had trousers on), then sat through that pain. So, despite my serious dissatisfaction with our squad overall and being seriously unconvinced by Poch, I still subject myself to such pretty fucking sad rituals when I'm not at games! No wonder I get a bit pissed off really, being a Spurs gimp and getting fucked like one isn't always fun.

Pretty sad that people are ripping each other to shreds, when the whole purpose of the team selection was clear enough, to anyone with a reasonable amount of time and ability to think about it.

Move on guys. That's what the club did, and will always continue to do.

Move on guys.

mathieu-flamini-arsenal_3355070.jpg

You fucking move on

mathieu-flamini-arsenal_3355070.jpg

You fucking move on
You really are one sad internet bastard. The majority of threads your involved in seem to always end up being some sort of point scoring against another member. You've probably been told this on many occasions, so would not want to waste too much of your time as you clearly enjoy every thread becoming the sammy show.

To reply with that shows just how much of a cunt you are.

You really are one sad internet bastard. The majority of threads your involved in seem to always end up being some sort of point scoring against another member. You've probably been told this on many occasions, so would not want to waste too much of your time as you clearly enjoy every thread becoming the sammy show.

To reply with that shows just how much of a cunt you are.

No a reply like that is a massive "fuck you" to all those ambivalent, tedious happy clapping, gooey eyed Poch cock sucking wankers, who think that losing to them cunts, and that scum cunt scoring and celebrating like that is all just a bit "oh well".

And you can get fucked too. You dont like the photo?

Ahhhhh, move on, whatever. Cunt.

No a reply like that is a massive "fuck you" to all those ambivalent, tedious happy clapping, gooey eyed Poch cock sucking wankers, who think that losing to them cunts, and that scum cunt scoring and celebrating like that is all just a bit "oh well".

And you can get fucked too. You dont like the photo?

Ahhhhh, move on, whatever. Cunt.

"oh well" ? I dont think anyone sees this as some sort of fucking oh well defeat especially it being the goons. This is just you trying to once again get a bite for the sammy show to continue.
You've done so for the last 10 pages of this thread and countless other threads. Normally i'd laugh at what a cunt you can be and not bother, but posting that picture after a game like that so you can continue with your bollox, shows just how much of a low life prick you can be.

The only "oh well" i've seen in this thread is from you. A big fucking "oh well" we lost but at least i can show everyone who has ever disagreed with me that i was right.

"oh well" ? I dont think anyone sees this as some sort of fucking oh well defeat especially it being the goons.

No?

Think Poch pretty much picked the right team

the whole purpose of the team selection was clear enough, to anyone with a reasonable amount of time and ability to think about it.

Move on guys. That's what the club did, and will always continue to do.

Sign on and this thread is still active. Let it go.

It took me an hour and now I'm fine.
All I did was watch my second team's weekend highlights after the game.

Yeah....keep defending the people that dont give a fuck, and slagging of someone who does though.

"oh well" ? I dont think anyone sees this as some sort of fucking oh well defeat especially it being the goons. This is just you trying to once again get a bite for the sammy show to continue.
You've done so for the last 10 pages of this thread and countless other threads. Normally i'd laugh at what a cunt you can be and not bother, but posting that picture after a game like that so you can continue with your bollox, shows just how much of a low life prick you can be.

The only "oh well" i've seen in this thread is from you. A big fucking "oh well" we lost but at least i can show everyone who has ever disagreed with me that i was right.

He's a weak person who counts his likes and when he gets more than 3 he lets everyone know as if it's moral victory.
Don't panic, the next time we win, he'll leave for a few days then come back saying he's reined it in because he knows what a Gump he looks..
He also thinks it's a victory if he doesn't put you on ignore..not quite sure how that is a victory but in the head of a pathetic loser I guess every little thing must be pleasing..

Back
Top Bottom