Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly, we weren’t exactly going to get someone of Kane’s quality were we, it’s a back up striker, which is what we needed although I still think a centre back playing 40 games a season is higher priority than this guy it’s still a good addition as the way we are going all our players will be injured or dead by January

Honestly i have no idea about this guy, suppose we will have to wait and see...
But it hardly fills me with excitement, if he is so good then why have benfica let him leave on loan..think this is a move of desperation, I hope he shocks us all and smashes the Premier league but I have big doubts. Had anybody genuinely heard of him before 2 weeks ago ?

You're a dickhead.

Why ??? Had you heard of him ? Did you start getting that warm and fuzzy feeling when you heard we were signing him?
Its just on honest opinion, maybe he is brilliant. But maybe he is Vincent Jansen with a Portuguese accent...just saying

Yes I'd heard of him.

Because, unlike you, I watch football.

You're always fucking moaning nigel you boring old 'Victor meldrew' mother fucker.

Just shut up.

I wish.

I remember walking to primary school on the Monday after the '81 FA Cup final win with a scarf hanging out of each pocket, a silk cap (remember them?) on and a rosette pinned to my coat. I was on fucking cloud 9. I don't think I knew of one other Spurs fan in my school. But I was fucked if I was gonna miss the opportunity of letting people know my club had won the cup.

I remember going into work the day after the replay thirsting for revenge as I had taken stick after the first game and more stick during the replay after they scored so I was full of it particularly with some Chavs that I didn’t get on with

Happy days

Yes I'd heard of him.

Because, unlike you, I watch football.

You're always fucking moaning nigel you boring old 'Victor meldrew' mother fucker.

Just shut up.
Because you obviously always get what you want you big baby, were you an only child who doesn't play well with others. Did you take your ball home when they didn't let you win.....
I have been watching this for a lot longer than you I'm guessing, judging by your childish reaction to an honest enquiry. I watch football all the time. But this guy from a 3rd rate league had passed me by..plus i have a life so i don't only watch football 24/7.
Do you honestly rate him then, and couldn't wait for us to sign him ? If so then maybe your right and he will be amazing, but without a proven record there is the chance he is shit. I actually do not know which is why I was asking a question about him. So somebody could fill me in on an informed opinion of him.
But instead of that you responded with some childish insults because your a keyboard warrior, so your opinion means jack shit to me......

Because you obviously always get what you want you big baby, were you an only child who doesn't play well with others. Did you take your ball home when they didn't let you win.....
I have been watching this for a lot longer than you I'm guessing, judging by your childish reaction to an honest enquiry. I watch football all the time. But this guy from a 3rd rate league had passed me by..plus i have a life so i don't only watch football 24/7.
Do you honestly rate him then, and couldn't wait for us to sign him ? If so then maybe your right and he will be amazing, but without a proven record there is the chance he is shit. I actually do not know which is why I was asking a question about him. So somebody could fill me in on an informed opinion of him.
But instead of that you responded with some childish insults because your a keyboard warrior, so your opinion means jack shit to me......

Shut up

Back
Top Bottom