Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know. Think we'll go for the old 2 DM for the away leg and try to get back to WHL even or with a 1 goal deficit. For me, that means Skipp, PEH, and maybe Berg (as he tracks back like a bastard),
I want to see both Lo Celso and Bergwijn given a chance on Wednesday.

Our fixture list from 12th Jan onwards is insane (another PL fixture is gonna be added on 20th Jan too!). I'd be happy with Bergwjin Kane Lucas in away leg, with Lucas Kane Son for crucial 2nd leg at home.

Need to play a strong team with minimal changes. Would be well happy with a point but if we are going to lose keep it to just the one goal ffs. About time we got one over on these bastards.

Need to play a strong team with minimal changes. Would be well happy with a point but if we are going to lose keep it to just the one goal ffs. About time we got one over on these bastards.

Will take a fckin' miracle, mate.....

(It's a cup game. :roflmao: )

I want to see both Lo Celso and Bergwijn given a chance on Wednesday.

Our fixture list from 12th Jan onwards is insane (another PL fixture is gonna be added on 20th Jan too!). I'd be happy with Bergwjin Kane Lucas in away leg, with Lucas Kane Son for crucial 2nd leg at home.
Would rather we play our strongest XI, whoever Conte feels that is vs. giving players a chance.

We can use Morecambe at the weekend to give players an audition.

No away goals rule means we just need to be in the tie.

I can see a 532 from Conte

Lloris
Emerson Sanchez Dier Davies Reggie
Skipp Winks PEH
Son Kane

I would go to 523
Drop Winks for Lucas, same team as Watford. They played a really high line today, we keep Lucas and Son high and wide, let Kane drop in. Hit the ball over the top we might get some joy there.

1yYeaAd.jpg

Gollini, Emerson, Rodon, Tanganga, Hojbjerg, Winks, Lo Celso, Gil, Dele

I don't recall the details. Just remember thinking that we'd sent out a stronger team.
I think that was a mad week, one of the 4 games in 8 days ones; Geordies with the Dier handball steal at the end, Chelsea on Tuesday maybe, don't think we even brought on Kane till 10 mins from the end; some Europa match on Thursday and then the 6-1 at United on the Sunday.
Could be wrong. Think there were 2 weeks like that early on, with Europa pre qualifying and only helped out by Orient giving us a bye.

They looked good today played with a very high tempo, but they can certainly be got at. They were shaky at the back.

We all know our record at their shit hole is embarrassing, the key here is to still be in the game for the return leg as then I would fancy us.

COYS!
Unfortunately our record against them at our new stadium is also embarrassing. Think Conte will make the difference though

Back
Top Bottom