Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL.... And that ladies and gentlemen is what they call a "cop out". :baletroll:

So what do yo believe then? Do you believe a manager who has overseen our best ever period of league form has suddenly stopped being able to see when a player is playing so shit he's costing us game after game?
Or do you believe he's right and Eriksen is actually playing really well, like he always does?

So what do yo believe then? Do you believe a manager who has overseen our best ever period of league form has suddenly stopped being able to see when a player is playing so shit he's costing us game after game?
Or do you believe he's right and Eriksen is actually playing really well, like he always does?

Stubborn, deluded, mis-placed loyalty, lost mojo... Who knows, but I'm not the one throwing conspiracy theories around as fact, mate.

(Look... I'm only pulling your chain... I'm not sure it matters what we suspect... We aren't the powers that be. Just seems unikely to me that he's happy to play russian roulette with his reputation.... )

I struggle to believe anyone can go so far backwards in such a short space of time.
Certain managers do so over time - Wenger and Graham for Woolwich, Wilkinson at Leeds, Clough to some degree but he went soon enough.
Poch is insanely young compared to them and should be getting better for the next 10 years.

Ps, healthy, civilized debate is what this forum needs. Not the horrific bullshit I spend most of my time hiding...

"The performance of Christian is not different from five years ago," Pochettino said in Serbia, ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash with Red Star Belgrade.

What planet is Poch on? Does he think we're stupid? I get he's backing his player but saying things like this is just blatant lying and makes everyone question his judgement.

Back
Top Bottom